It’s highly difficult to try and avoid meat when that’s all I’m surrounded by. My parents always make chicken, turkey, beef, and buy processed meat. I’ve told them that I want to remain a vegetarian, and they kind of shrug it off, like it’s a joke or a phase. I do want to tell them that I need food that isn’t meat-based or anything, but it’s not easy.
Caley has written 2 entries about this goal
I had been doing well for a few days, but then I ate chicken strips a few days ago. I hardly realized that I was eating it… Then I felt immediately guilty afterward. Then, yesterday, I ate pepperoni pizza. I could have prevented that by picking the pepperoni off, but still. Looks like I have to go back to square one. :/
Caley has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- courtneywilliamss cheered this 2 weeks ago
- CaribbeanBreeze cheered this 12 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 13 months ago
- cats5kids3 cheered this 14 months ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 15 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 15 months ago
- CassieJaye cheered this 15 months ago
- Eliška Hutníková cheered this 16 months ago
- mlarmalade cheered this 16 months ago
- strema cheered this 16 months ago