My first step will have to be purchasing an Italian language help book (or whatever those are called), or possibly finding an Italian class to attend. I guess it’ll be difficult at the beginning, but I’ll figure something out.
www.rosettastone.com/ Start Speaking Italian in Minutes. Get Started Today with a Free Demo.
learn.italian.babbel.com/ Learn Italian - Easy, Fast & Fun! Learn Italian - Try it Now Free.
www.pimsleurapproach.com/Learn-Italian 1)Listen 2)Practice 3)Speak Italian As seen on PBS - $9.95 w/ Free S&H.
www.coursehorse.com/Italian-NYC Affordable Italian Classes in NYC. Compare Options and Enroll Online!
ask.com/Free+Online+Italian+Lessons Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
Caley has written 2 entries about this goal
I’m 1/8 Italian (my grandmother is half and my mom is 1/4), so it would be nice to know the Italian language. I know some Spanish, and the two languages are similar, so maybe it’ll be easy trying to memorize the words and everything else.
Caley has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- DocD cheered this 9 months ago
- Ixii cheered this 11 months ago
- Hoffy cheered this 14 months ago
- Sweet_Lemon cheered this 14 months ago
- cmdiamond cheered this 14 months ago
- CharlotteAlice cheered this 15 months ago
- mlarmalade cheered this 15 months ago
- Katy cheered this 15 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 15 months ago