I like this timed test – even more when I got my result! :)
calypte has written 8 entries about this goal
Oh, yeah :)
To celebrate handing in the penultimate assignment, I took up the offer of the Lush new product demo last night – okay, hardly mega-celebratory, but I do have to get cracking with more work today so couldn’t go too overboard!
And… I’m utterly in love with the new products already! I know, I’m a Lush junkie anyway, but I am soooooo looking forward to trying the new stuff, with varying scents of cinnamon, rose, tropical coconut and more!
Was very restrained after the demo: got a new steamer tab (extortionately expensive for what it is, but ‘treat’!) with soothing lavender – will help both my skin and stress levels over the final assignment push. Still working my way through the xmas stuff, too, so today the livingroom has a very intriguing scent from the peppermint/vanilla/orange combo that’ll hit my bath in the next few days.
Gotta love that fun can be so ‘harmless’ ;)
Oh, glorious depot of wondrous books how I adore thee!
The choices – so random, so anything.
Not needing to find shelf space to store more books!
And best of all – it’s free! :):)
support your local library today!
Oooh, but that was fun! Shared
obsessions hobbies and a trip ‘round hobbycraft drooling over bits and pieces and feeling all fired up to get back in touch with my creative side!
(hence the reopening of this goal – I want to!)
I was very good and didn’t spend too much, honest! ;) (okay, mostly ‘cos I had to carry it all back on the train!)
A weekend with my best mates. See you Monday! :)
Following a bit of a mail-order binge last week, the last thing I needed was to buy new Lush stuff. However, (a) it’s three weeks til the forum party specials will be sent out, and (b) there was a student party night! Couldn’t resist the idea of a few freebies ;)
And I’m well chuffed! Out of the goodie bag, I’d only tried the soaps before, and they’re just samples anyway. I got a full tub of dark angels face scrub that I definitely fancied trying, plus ultrabland sample, flying fox shower gel, an emotibomb, and 10% off the stuff I actually bought.
Sometimes I’m very easy (if not very cheaply!) pleased :)
PS mustn’t forget – also got a free choc chip cookie to eat on the walk back to the bus :)
calypte has gotten 68 cheers on this goal.
- kittymamba cheered this 1 year ago
- embroideries cheered this 2 years ago
- Rae cheered this 2 years ago
- Dan Mayo cheered this 2 years ago
- The Warrior Queen & The Jellied Eel cheered this 2 years ago
- ELEPHANTandCASTLE cheered this 2 years ago
- Maggie Friedrichs cheered this 2 years ago
- Agent 99 cheered this 2 years ago
- this is just a test cheered this 2 years ago
- Faustus cheered this 2 years ago
- A Staggering Rat of Heartbreaking Something or Other cheered this 2 years ago
- meganomaniac cheered this 2 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 2 years ago
- gitana17 cheered this 2 years ago
- imgladimme cheered this 2 years ago
- BeeQ, hangin round the 43'hood since 2006 cheered this 2 years ago
- Dandere cheered this 2 years ago
- Wonderfun cheered this 2 years ago
- herling cheered this 2 years ago
- DocD cheered this 3 years ago
- lovingmex43 cheered this 3 years ago