I’m going to give Lovey’s Kindergarten teacher the DVD about apraxia. She is thinking about holding him back b/c of his speech.
www.speechnutrients.com/Speak Formulation From Childrens Hospital Blend of 7 Nutrients Helps Speech.
www.superduperinc.com/ Use our Word FLIPS® book to teach Vocabulary to Kids with Apraxia.
www.speech-ez.com/ Improve speech intelligibility and literacy for children with CAS.
www.parrotsoftware.com/ Communication, Memory, Attention Speech & Cognitive Rehabilitation
www.fh.org/ChildinNeed Click here to sponsor a child One Child is waiting for you.
camomma has written 5 entries about this goal
It is so refreshing! People other than his parents can understand him!
I have been giving fish oil to Lovey. Have read that it might improve things. I don’t know if it is the fish oil but he’s talking full sentences now. He said “May I please have an apple” tonight at the dinner table. I know it sounds like a small thing but… my four yr old doesn’t really speak let alone say whole sentences. I am happy and will continue w/ the fish oil.
Providing Communication Help Education and Research.
camomma has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- catspajamas cheered this 5 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 5 years ago
- melissa cheered this 5 years ago
- moonandabug cheered this 6 years ago
- Jet cheered this 6 years ago
- shindig cheered this 6 years ago
- actually_alexis cheered this 6 years ago
- edina cheered this 6 years ago
- Smartkookie cheered this 6 years ago
- Dharmagirl cheered this 6 years ago
- Andrew Smyk cheered this 6 years ago
- pioneerspirit cheered this 6 years ago
- sashimiaddict cheered this 6 years ago
- Nhoj cheered this 6 years ago