This is going to be harder then I thought….some of the things that stress me out the most can’t be changed. I guess if I can’t change it I have to change the way I think about it or react to it. I got that from a Maya Angelou quote “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it..change the way you think about it” (Not correct word for word but its close enough).
www.depressionoutreachstudy.com/ For People On An Antidepressant & Still Experiencing Some Symptoms.
www.depressionstudies.com/ Our research study is enrolling adults with depression.
www.mydepressionstudy.com/ Our clinical research study is enrolling those with depression.
candygirrl has written 3 entries about this goal
My life is pretty stressful and I want to minimize the stress as much as possible.To accomplish this I plan on:
1. Meditating for 5-10 minutes daily
2. Talk calmly about my feelings if conflict occurs (if possible and if needed)
3. finish my school work before its due (don’t finish it the day its due lol)
4. Read my bible and pray for help
5. organize my clothes and shoes
I just gotta figure out how to do this.