I just got my GED diploma in the mail today!
www.lincolnonlinehs.com/ 17-99 Years Old Qualify. Testing Available 7 Days a Week!
www.earndiplomaonlinefromhome.com/ Take our 15 minute Free Test & Earn an Accredited High School Diploma.
www.ccc.edu/GED-Prep-Classes Take Advantage of Our Tuition-Free GED® Courses. Request Info Online!
www.jeffersonhighschool.us/ Receive your diploma in 5 days. Finish high school from home.
www.pennfoster.edu/ Don't Settle For A Test. Get your High School Diploma online
Live. Laugh. Love. has written 25 entries about this goal
I passed my GED! :-)
I’m all signed up for local GED evening classes. I’ve also signed up for my math test on the 26th of November at 4:30 pm. my beau is able to work this into his work schedule since he works till 4:30 pm generally.
Well, I didn’t complete my personal challenge of getting my GED by the end of October (I didn’t pass my test!), but I’m going to be trying even harder on this goal to get it done by the end of the year.
Yesterday was the day that I ended up taking my final test – math – and I’m hoping that I passed at least! I’m going to be so happy and excited if I did!
Finished my science test; waiting for scores. Planning to take math test on Friday the 13th. Then I’ll be done.
Sick of worrying about this goal, lol. Studying till May then taking the tests.
Science pre test from my textbook: 38/50. Passable, but I’m going to study for two months in order to get a great score!
I got 570 on both my social studies and reading tests!
I took the official social studies and reading tests this morning. I’m confident that I’ve passed both, but I’m wondering if I did as well as on my practice tests. Reading test was easy so I think I got a nice score on it, but we’ll see. For social studies, it was more challenging because of government questions, maps, and graphs. So I should’ve studied my books harder. Now to wait two weeks to find out what my scores are!
Live. Laugh. Love. has gotten 40 cheers on this goal.
- Miss Villainess cheered this 3 months ago
- brilessthan3 cheered this 14 months ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 16 months ago
- julettaskey cheered this 16 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 16 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 18 months ago
- sierrak cheered this 20 months ago
- missmorgan389 cheered this 21 months ago
- iamsocrispy cheered this 23 months ago
- funchilde cheered this 2 years ago
- HippieChick2 cheered this 2 years ago
- sweetlady628 cheered this 2 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 2 years ago
- Emily cheered this 2 years ago
- Nekoe cheered this 2 years ago
- itsasecret cheered this 2 years ago
- Cephlapod cheered this 2 years ago
- Speak_Now cheered this 2 years ago
- Nova cheered this 2 years ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago