I am reading a book by Wm. Paul Young called “The Shack”. It is a very thought proving read. In the book the character has a conversation with God, where God said, when you forgive you release that person. The person then replied, but I cannot forget. God said you will never forget.
www.mormon.org/jesus-christ Jesus Christ offers to us the gift of repentance and forgiveness...
www.tofindgod.com/Love Why Do They Love Jesus? Want Love, Forgiveness, Freedom?
catherine's daughter has written 2 entries about this goal
Rad, for screwing up our relationship
Rhonda, for not be patient with my grieving and giving up on me and our friendship.
My Ex,who forgot he had two sons when they were just three and five years old.
Hmmm, that doesn’t sound like forgiveness. I may have to rethink this goal!!!
catherine's daughter has gotten 46 cheers on this goal.
- Gabriel2012 cheered this 8 months ago
- stufaluf cheered this 9 months ago
- ladybird cheered this 14 months ago
- ellieweston cheered this 16 months ago
- mwink cheered this 16 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 18 months ago
- Serena Welcomes Spring! cheered this 19 months ago
- A_butterfly_kiss cheered this 19 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 20 months ago
- JUSlivinITup cheered this 20 months ago
- Katie77 cheered this 21 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 22 months ago
- Daphne cheered this 22 months ago
- chocmatcha cheered this 2 years ago
- ooamaimomooo cheered this 2 years ago
- IheartJJ cheered this 3 years ago
- SpinCycle cheered this 3 years ago
- songwine cheered this 3 years ago
- bluefish0526 cheered this 3 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 3 years ago
- haellek cheered this 3 years ago