11pm or before for the last week! Yahoo! (with the exception of weekends)
www.serta.com/ Get A Hot Buy On The New Perfect Sleeper Mattress. As Low As $299!
www.sfsac.com/ Sinus, Allergy, Snoring/Sleep Apnea -South Florida Sinus & Allergy Cntr
www.ergomotion.us/ Ergomotion Adjustable Beds Help Relieve Lower Back Pain. View Now!
cathibeth has written 4 entries about this goal
Trying to yawn…. isn’t working
I told myself that I would go to sleep by 11pm, and I did!! Maybe tonight I should shoot for 10:55…
Having recently become parents to a five year-old and a one year-old we’ve forgotten what good sleep is!
Being able to sleep as much as I wanted before they came versus having to be up at the crack of dawn is quite the change for me, especially on rainy days (when it is so nice to snuggle deeper in the covers and watch the rain on the windows).
So, in my stubborness, I want to stay up until midnight every night and expect to wake up at 6am. It doesn’t work! The alarm rings and rings and I continue to sleep and sleep.
I know that I should go to bed earlier, but darn it, I just don’t want to!
I’m wide awake.
cathibeth has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 7 years ago
- Anhara cheered this 7 years ago
- Curlychaos cheered this 7 years ago
- robgoblin cheered this 7 years ago
- funniculee cheered this 7 years ago
- Des cheered this 7 years ago
- tahti cheered this 7 years ago
- pioneerspirit cheered this 7 years ago
- Map Guy in Colorado cheered this 7 years ago
- Ed Wynn cheered this 7 years ago
- roslyn43 cheered this 7 years ago
- JudithKD cheered this 7 years ago