The oldest grandson keeps saying it is his, and his mother keeps saying it is hers. I tell them both they are both wrong. I bought it for all of us. Perhaps next week I can get back into this goal and get it done. I only have the clothes to make.
www.wow.com/Raggedy+Ann+History Search for Raggedy Ann History Look Up Quick Results Now!
www.amazon.com/kidsbooks Save on Kids' books for all ages. Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
www.about.com/Raggedy+Ann+Dolls Search for Raggedy Ann Dolls. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
cats2kids6 has written 5 entries about this goal
Mom does not really want them in her house. I still want to finish them. I signed my two grandson’s up for sewing camp. It was three hours a day, for five days. The younger said he didn’t really like it, but was glad to be a part of it. The older loved it. They both came home with pillow case they made along with a tote bag and a sewn wallet.
Through this I ended up buying a $500 sewing machine. The oldest sat down with the guy and went through on how to use the machine, what foot to use for what. How to thread the machine and bobbin and other things. He is ten. He asked questions and after more than an hour he told the guy okay I am done and we are ready to take the machine. Since bringing it home he has made another tote bag for his younger brothers birthday gift and has started a second one for his other younger brother. He is going to teach me how to use the machine so I can finish the clothes for Raggity Ann and Andy and the five library bags I started last year.
I cut out the clothes. I had to go back and get another yard of material to finish cutting everything out. I started bags for my grandkids and so I need to finish sewing them first.
Not going to complete this goal before she comes, but I am going to complete. Found once I took everything out of the comtainer it was in that the clothes were the only thing left to do. Turns out I now longer have the pattern or the clothes I cut out. I was lucky enough to find another pattern today that is going to work, so now I have to cut out the clothes again and sew them up. Pretty excited about this.
all I have to do is make the clothes and these well be done. Now I well need to get the sewing machine back from my daughter and get my tail busy on these. I will do this when I get back from NJ May 10th. Time is just slipping, slipping, slipping into the future~
cats2kids6 has gotten 23 cheers on this goal.
- Waterfall Nymph cheered this 1 month ago
- s_ nature_australia cheered this 1 month ago
- knitthis cheered this 1 month ago
- Andrea409 cheered this 1 month ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 1 month ago
- ClumsyPanda cheered this 2 months ago
- TG cheered this 3 months ago
- diamondlightfoot cheered this 4 months ago
- cynicwithasmile cheered this 4 months ago
- pancreas24601 cheered this 4 months ago
- aaeeeiiii cheered this 5 months ago
- TeenyBean cheered this 11 months ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 14 months ago
- Tony, the Bald Eagle cheered this 18 months ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 20 months ago
- colourful soul cheered this 20 months ago
- GoodBirthdayGirl cheered this 20 months ago
- Collectorofcats cheered this 20 months ago
- Chatoyant cheered this 22 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 23 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 23 months ago