I went to the Farmers Market today and bought some beautiful white chrysanthemums along with the weekly veggies. It has been ages since I have bought flowers for the home. So beautiful and such a joy to look at when you first walk through the door.
www.nextag.com/ Great Value for 100 Make Things. Get NexTag Sellers' Lowest Price!
chester1955 has written 39 entries about this goal
This weekend I discovered the Kedron Brook parklands. Oh my goodness what a wonderful place. Kilometres of amazing bike paths, picnic areas and parkland right on my back doorstep.
I have adopted the Buddhist practice of mindful eatubg, mostly because I need to cut down my portion sizes. Mindful eating has helped me to really connect with the food I put into my body in a new way and surprise, surprise, I now know when I feel full, have stopped overeating and am not only enjoying and really tasting my food but am losing weight.
Went to her concert last night. Amazing!!
Yep, I love cauliflower cheese. I could eat it for breakfast and in fact I have eaten it for breakfast.
Yep, I like prunes. I know, I know, prunes have a very bad image, but I just love them. I have prunes with my cereal in the morning and have been known to just snack on them.
Beautiful, plump packets of tangy sweetness with just that little hint of tartiness. Yum. Prunes…good for your health.
I set a goal some time ago to Read More. Now I am right back into reading. I prefer to read than watch TV. I have a Kindle and I have books on my bookshelf that I am working my way through. Eventually I will just end up with a Kindle for my books. I am so glad I have rediscovered the joy of reading.
This woman is an inspiration to me. What an amazing effort. The second place getter also inspired me. Alex was beset by injury all through the programme but he still made it to the final 4 and changed not only his body but his outlook on life.
While the show was on I was Team Margie right from the start.
Go Margie!! Congratulations and well done.
I just love taking the dogs to the beach and giving them a good swim, boogie board and run. We have to drive an hour to get there, but they just love it and so do I.
There is so much joy in taking them there. Life with dogs… full of joy.
OMG! Is there anything better that really well cooked, crispy, pork crackling?
I know it’s not good for me, but man, you have got to live sometimes and when it comes to pork crackling there is never enough skin on a pig !!
chester1955 has gotten 29 cheers on this goal.
- Endrina cheered this 1 week ago
- Straha cheered this 2 weeks ago
- fritopia cheered this 3 weeks ago
- indiannie_jones cheered this 1 month ago
- christie_90 cheered this 2 months ago
- shelagh_c cheered this 4 months ago
- Katrina cheered this 4 months ago
- sue820 cheered this 4 months ago
- skyPRINCE cheered this 5 months ago
- sofstree cheered this 5 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 6 months ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 8 months ago
- sweetyblue cheered this 8 months ago
- onesweetworld01 cheered this 9 months ago
- Milky Marla cheered this 9 months ago
- Donna cheered this 9 months ago
- songwine cheered this 9 months ago
- algrobot cheered this 10 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 10 months ago
- restlessagain cheered this 12 months ago
- Dixie3540 cheered this 14 months ago