I went to the Farmers Market today and bought some beautiful white chrysanthemums along with the weekly veggies. It has been ages since I have bought flowers for the home. So beautiful and such a joy to look at when you first walk through the door.
chester1955 has written 39 entries about this goal
This weekend I discovered the Kedron Brook parklands. Oh my goodness what a wonderful place. Kilometres of amazing bike paths, picnic areas and parkland right on my back doorstep.
I have adopted the Buddhist practice of mindful eatubg, mostly because I need to cut down my portion sizes. Mindful eating has helped me to really connect with the food I put into my body in a new way and surprise, surprise, I now know when I feel full, have stopped overeating and am not only enjoying and really tasting my food but am losing weight.
Went to her concert last night. Amazing!!
Yep, I love cauliflower cheese. I could eat it for breakfast and in fact I have eaten it for breakfast.
Yep, I like prunes. I know, I know, prunes have a very bad image, but I just love them. I have prunes with my cereal in the morning and have been known to just snack on them.
Beautiful, plump packets of tangy sweetness with just that little hint of tartiness. Yum. Prunes…good for your health.
I set a goal some time ago to Read More. Now I am right back into reading. I prefer to read than watch TV. I have a Kindle and I have books on my bookshelf that I am working my way through. Eventually I will just end up with a Kindle for my books. I am so glad I have rediscovered the joy of reading.
This woman is an inspiration to me. What an amazing effort. The second place getter also inspired me. Alex was beset by injury all through the programme but he still made it to the final 4 and changed not only his body but his outlook on life.
While the show was on I was Team Margie right from the start.
Go Margie!! Congratulations and well done.
I just love taking the dogs to the beach and giving them a good swim, boogie board and run. We have to drive an hour to get there, but they just love it and so do I.
There is so much joy in taking them there. Life with dogs… full of joy.
OMG! Is there anything better that really well cooked, crispy, pork crackling?
I know it’s not good for me, but man, you have got to live sometimes and when it comes to pork crackling there is never enough skin on a pig !!
chester1955 has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 1 month ago
- sweetyblue cheered this 1 month ago
- onesweetworld01 cheered this 2 months ago
- Milky Marla cheered this 2 months ago
- Donna cheered this 3 months ago
- songwine cheered this 3 months ago
- algrobot cheered this 3 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 3 months ago
- restlessagain cheered this 6 months ago
- Dixie3540 cheered this 7 months ago
- A_butterfly_kiss cheered this 8 months ago
- Aemorniel cheered this 8 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 9 months ago
- lumpydumpling cheered this 9 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 11 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 18 months ago
- alyse cheered this 19 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 20 months ago