I’m going through my goals and I’m getting rid of a lot of them. I turned 27 about a month ago, and I realized that I’m going to be 30 in three years (hooray for math). I always thought that I should have my life together by the time I’m 30. My life is pretty good and I feel very blessed. I’m doing very well in most areas of my life, but there are some things I’m just not happy about. For all practical purposes, this life is all we have, and I want to make the most of it. So I’m going to set some goals that aren’t as abstract and improve my life. Some of the goals that I’m going to keep aren’t really S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely), but they mean enough to me that they will remain. Even a few whimsical ones will probably still hang around (hey, life should be fun, too), but for the most part, I’m going to get serious about this. It’s a shame to have a site as good and as helpful as 43Things is and not let it help improve yourself and help you become who you want to be.
www.wdgcorp.com/ Web Based WMS Starting at $500/mo Pay by Use No Contracts Free Trial
www.ask.com/Examples+Of+Smart+Goals Examples Of Smart Goals. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.screenshotdigital.com/ Improving performance of digital. advertising in mobile social video
about.com/Examples+Of+Smart+Goals Examples Of Smart Goals Info. Research now on About.com.
www.youtube.com/BigThinkMentor Get Professional Growth Advice Full Series, 14 Day Free Trial!
Josh has written 1 entry about this goal
Josh has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- sitruunapuu cheered this 17 months ago
- Becky cheered this 4 years ago
- SoldierJane cheered this 4 years ago
- Morning Song cheered this 4 years ago
- jane cheered this 4 years ago
- xoxoxo cheered this 4 years ago
- kikoli7 cheered this 4 years ago
- Sick_Angel13 cheered this 4 years ago
- llong cheered this 4 years ago
- Lindsey cheered this 4 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 4 years ago
- ~ John Lee ~ cheered this 4 years ago