...much more organized now. I implemented the 43 Folders method used in the Getting Things Done movement and I shredded all the receipts and statements that I no longer need or can access easily online (all new statements are paperless except for the small local rural water company bill that I get monthly). Since my goal wasn’t to get to 100% anyways, I am marking this done since I got out of it what I wanted to accomplish.
Josh has written 16 entries about this goal
...I’m a 68. I really need to work on my organization.
...to really 100% cleansweep my life. I still believe that you can’t define success or happiness by a list, but I realized today that I need to work on a few things, and I remembered that those things were listed on this program.
...I’ve decided that this goal isn’t really all that important to me anymore. I think the things on this list are great… very helpful. But happiness can’t be defined by a list. I’m changing the focus of my life from from trying to be a text book example of how a person is supposed to live. I’m all for organization and responsibility… and I will still live that way… but I’m choosing to live by the mandates of my own heart and soul,. Not by anyone else’s list.
...an all time high for me on this goal. I still have a lot of improvements to make, though.
I’ve improved in a few areas lately. I finally have all my papers, receipts, and files neatly organized. I’ve also got a lot accomplished some of the other areas of the Cleeansweep. No where near 100% yet, but I’m working on it. The biggest thing I need to do is get my eyes checked and focus on a few more organizational issues, and I’ll be up to 80, which would be an all time high for me.
...I’ve regressed some. I’ve let a lot of things slide the last few months because I’ve been so busy with work and starting to build a house. I need to get back on the ball and refocus myself.
This is an all time high for me on this goal. I’m going to create some goals to target specific things so that I can continue to improve. I want to be at 100 by the time I turn 30 (in two years).
Some slight improvements…
I still need to make my bed daily and get an eye exam (I don’t really need one… my vision is fine… but I guess a regular “check up” isn’t a bad idea). I am drinking more water… but still too much sweet tea.
That is my score starting 2009
A few months ago I made a list of a few things on this list that I needed to work on… but I never seemed to get around to it, so I’m relisting them and I’m going to do it!
1. – Get an eye exam
2. – Drink at least 2 liters of water daily. (I’m aiming for a half gallon a day, which is a little more than 2 liters, but easier for me to keep track of.)
3. – Make my bed daily.
4. – Have a financial plan for the next year.
Josh has gotten 43 cheers on this goal.
- Amara cheered this 15 months ago
- KrymeCain cheered this 17 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 17 months ago
- Kristina cheered this 2 years ago
- daisyheaded cheered this 3 years ago
- Pangie cheered this 3 years ago
- cookiedragon cheered this 3 years ago
- floggin cheered this 3 years ago
- racsgirl cheered this 3 years ago
- ideclaire cheered this 3 years ago
- pen22 cheered this 3 years ago
- Alan Aldred cheered this 3 years ago
- Emmettrule cheered this 3 years ago
- ImGonnaFly17 cheered this 3 years ago
- almondmilk cheered this 3 years ago
- gretchen32 cheered this 3 years ago
- Lynn cheered this 3 years ago
- Theskysthelimit1976 cheered this 3 years ago
- Sony Simon cheered this 3 years ago
- ladyemero cheered this 3 years ago
- ElleLyzette cheered this 3 years ago