My family is awesome! There were planned activities all weekend from Easter egg hunts to church services to Guitar Hero contests with prizes. We saw bands in action (Grandmaster Cane, Momma Cane and little Candy Cane) from the family. I am totally exhausted but happy. I missed all my naps last weekend. We had friends who convened at our homes. We even had some kids from church stay the entire weekend, who are not exposed to this kind of togetherness. They were awestruck! They did not want to go home!
www.lifeisgood.com/ 20% off Sleepwear & Snuggle Socks. Free Shipping & Returns. Shop Now.
www.freshpair.com/Goddess Bras that Love Your Fuller Figure. Free Shipping On $50 Orders!
www.jakesgoodnewport.com/ Life is good Spring Tees in stock. Shop now. Same day Ship. Free Ship
Cheryl's ♥ Will Go On∞ has written 51 entries about this goal
The young student asked the Master: “What is the best way to begin and finish each day?”
The Master replied: “By giving thanks.”
“But what if there is nothing to be thankful for,” asked the boy.
The master smiled and said: “There is always something to be thankful for.”
The lady reading this
Is beautiful, classy and
Strong, and I love her.
Help her live her life to the fullest.
Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations.
Help her shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love.
Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most,
Let her know when she walks with you,
She will always be safe.
Thank You Rhonda!
“And all good things are yours.”
What a wonderful holiday season. I spent it between the homes of my twins. My grandson who is 10 years old tells everyone he is my bodyguard. He takes his job seriously. I opened the guest bedroom door to leave and he was camped out on the carpet outside the door asleep. He told me he wanted to be near in cause I needed something.
All the cards and gifts (yes gifts) I received from my fellow 43Ter’s, what a surprise!.
This evening I’m being taken out for a belated birthday dinner, the location is top secret. My 4 year old granddaughter informed me “My Daddy says its a secret and not to tell you Nana.” Don’t ask me again Nana! What a wonderful family and friends!
Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
1. A beautiful sunny day
2. Going to a wonderful Thankgiving dinner at my son’s home
3. Going back to Orlando, Florida tonight to cheer my grand in a cheerleading competition Friday. We’re going to stay all weekend again.
4. I’m holding up well
“For each new morning with its light,For rest and shelter of the night,For health and food, for love and friends,For everything Thy goodness sends.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
1. What a wonderful weekend in Orlando, Florida with family and friends starting Friday morning
2. I was able to hang with the gang all day Saturday from early morning, thru the game and into the night.
3. Sunday I rested all day and re-energized while everyone else did the theme parks.
4. Monday we relaxed at the resort and took in the sunshine by the pools and walked the hiking trails.
5. I returned home Tuesday morning and I feel really good
“When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light. Give thanks for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. And if perchance you see no reason for giving thanks, rest assured the fault is in yourself.”
Shawnee Indian Chief
1. It’s a beautiful 82 degree day
2. Great family and friends
3. I’m a little weak today after being sick but I’m beginning to feel better
4. I’m grateful for my 43T friends who message me and cheer me with their support
I knelt to pray when day was done
And prayed, “O Lord, bless everyone,
Lift from each saddened heart the pain
And let the sick be well again.”
And then I woke another day
And carelessly went on my way,
The whole day long I did not try
To wipe a tear from any eye.
I did not try to share the load
Of any brother on the road.
I did not even go to see
The sick man just next door to me.
Yet once again when day was done
I prayed, “O Lord, bless everyone.”
But as I prayed, into my ear
there came a voice that whispered clear,
“Pause now, my son, before you pray.
Whom have you tried to bless today?
Gods sweetest blessing always go
by hands that serve him here below.”
And then I hid my face and cried,
“Forgive me, God, I have not tried,
But let me live another day
and I will live the way I pray
1. What a wonderful day, I accomplished my tasks I had planned for today.
2. I’m alive and well
3. My family is doing good
4. My grandson is in a cast after a fall in school but doing good, he is a trooper.
5. My 43T friends who keep in touch with me and ask “how are you”, that means so much.
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~Albert Einstein
1. Its Monday a chance to start a brand new week
2. The love of family and friends
3. The relief of mending broken relationships
4. I’m alive and well
“Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal.
~Jerome P. Fleishman
1. We had a great family and friends fun night last night. Food, games and movies. It’s something we do once a month with board games and everyone has to play from the youngest to the oldest.
2. I am spending the weekend with my son and his family, they live about 1 hour from me now.
3. I watched my grandson’s eyes light up when I gave him a PSP for his 10th B’Day.
4.Now we’re getting ready to go to a family Sunday dinner at my other son’s home.
5. I need a vacation away from my vacation
Cheryl's ♥ Will Go On∞ has gotten 100 cheers on this goal.
- LoveTheRain cheered this 4 years ago
- atinygoat cheered this 4 years ago
- turqoise cheered this 4 years ago
- hopena cheered this 4 years ago
- S.E. cheered this 4 years ago
- rainbowluv_myria cheered this 4 years ago
- zenob437 cheered this 4 years ago
- gponyinmich cheered this 4 years ago
- slwest cheered this 4 years ago
- creativekitty cheered this 4 years ago
- ugogrl cheered this 4 years ago
- kaizen3 cheered this 4 years ago
- LipglossKiller cheered this 4 years ago
- As a Phoenix Rising cheered this 4 years ago
- lady_farah cheered this 4 years ago
- Roxanne_1236 cheered this 4 years ago
- David Kirk cheered this 4 years ago
- Jane_Do cheered this 4 years ago
- Wobblywizard cheered this 4 years ago
- didi8u cheered this 4 years ago
- Phie cheered this 4 years ago