70 in biochemistry, I’m happy :)
www.edutopia.org/ Integrated Studies Research Review Integrated studies can be effective
clare90 has written 5 entries about this goal
The bus is actually a great place to study when it’s not noisy! One hour in the morning, one hour in the evening on the way home.Two hours a day means 10 extra hours per week.And it really seems to make the journey go faster. Try it!
Failed my first ever exam today :( Just as I was beginning to try harder.Losing hope :( Where should I go from here?
I have 2 tests next week, biology and chemistry. I’m gonna do some studying this weekend and I have alot of free time in college this week so I’m going to go to the library :) Good intentions!
This will be my last year in school and the exams at the end of the year will determine whether or not I get into college so I’m gonna have to study hard!! I’m gonna do supervised study after school and try to study at home on the weekends.On top of this I’ll have loads of homework so it’ll be hard.One year of hard work will hopefully pay off! :D
clare90 has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- LeonieNyree cheered this 4 weeks ago
- liliyan cheered this 17 months ago
- lucidriled cheered this 19 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 3 years ago
- ambiguitylotus cheered this 3 years ago
- space0cadet cheered this 4 years ago
- Asheia cheered this 4 years ago
- wedschild cheered this 5 years ago
- Rachel cheered this 5 years ago