I finally moved out of the suburbs and into the city. I can now walk to most places that I need or take the bus :) I bought a new car because I still work in the suburbs but I opted for the most fuel efficient car I could afford. It feels so good to not have to rely on my car to get to the grocery store or just to go out and have fun.
www.pe-international.com/Footprint Discover innovation potential with Environmental Footprint solutions!
www.terrapass.com/ Calculate Your Personal or Business Footprint and Offset with TerraPass
www.lojack.com/Lower-Fuel-Costs Dispatch Closest Driver To Job, Use Traffic Data To Minimize Drive Time
www.ask.com/Ecological+Footprint+Quiz Explore Ecological Footprint Quiz. Get Answers Now on Ask.com.
www.ieainc.com/ Original Provider of EMIS SaaS and Enterprise Compliance Applications
clurch has written 2 entries about this goal
The first goal I’m setting for myself is food related. I am 100% a meat eater, however i’m going to committ to eating less meat, starting with red meat. I’d like to get it down to once a week, maybe twice at the most. I think that’s a good start considering I can’t live without a good steak or hamburger once in a while!
clurch has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- greeneyee cheered this 2 years ago
- dr ram babu cheered this 5 years ago
- Claire cheered this 5 years ago
- Alena cheered this 6 years ago
- GazeboGal cheered this 6 years ago
- David cheered this 6 years ago
- Lesley cheered this 6 years ago
- dwlt cheered this 6 years ago
- Dania Rossaan cheered this 6 years ago
- Ed Wynn cheered this 6 years ago