My learning curve has plateaued. I’m forgetting simple words and phrases from level one! I have joined a practice group to get more exposure.
riosalado.edu/Language_Class_Online Learn Sign Language Online Classes on Your Time.Enroll Now!
www.target.com/ Find Words Sign Language Kids Today. Shop Online & Save at Target.com.
www.curious.com/intro-to-sign-language Quick & easy sign language lessons Free video course with expert
www.signcourse.com/ Complete 1-year course. Everything you need including video tests.
www.about.com/Sign+Language+Classes Search for Sign Language Classes. Find Expert Advice on About.com.
cmdiamond has written 3 entries about this goal
Just finished level one. I learned a lot of vocabulary. I so excited to start level two in two weeks.
I started taking ASL classes. I found a great center that offers affordable lessons in an amazing atmosphere. I hope to start going to deaf events to test and broaden my skills.
cmdiamond has gotten 40 cheers on this goal.
- super pterasaur cheered this 3 months ago
- starie cheered this 5 months ago
- Keri Hills cheered this 8 months ago
- a cheered this 9 months ago
- Well, that's Ood cheered this 10 months ago
- OpheliaStrange cheered this 10 months ago
- Isabel cheered this 11 months ago
- Coolbinz9875 cheered this 15 months ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 19 months ago
- ♥ cheered this 22 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 23 months ago
- charley_amadeus cheered this 2 years ago
- ghammatx cheered this 2 years ago
- bluefish0526 cheered this 2 years ago
- Sister MorningSong cheered this 2 years ago
- sofiasofia cheered this 2 years ago
- jess BE cheered this 2 years ago
- LAFoutloud cheered this 2 years ago
- Josh cheered this 2 years ago
- sillyb cheered this 2 years ago
- beelove cheered this 2 years ago