My learning curve has plateaued. I’m forgetting simple words and phrases from level one! I have joined a practice group to get more exposure.
www.sienaheights.edu/ Learn Sign Language Interpreting Transfer up to 90 Credits for BA!
www.deafcomm.net/ Deaf Communication by Innovation Interpreting & Multimedia Services
www.searchinq.com Search Sign Language Classes Online Find Great Results and Info.
www.hearmore.com/ASLSignLanguage Leading supplier of sign language books, videos, & novelty items.
www.ask.com/Sign+Language+Classes Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
cmdiamond has written 3 entries about this goal
Just finished level one. I learned a lot of vocabulary. I so excited to start level two in two weeks.
I started taking ASL classes. I found a great center that offers affordable lessons in an amazing atmosphere. I hope to start going to deaf events to test and broaden my skills.
cmdiamond has gotten 38 cheers on this goal.
- gjkhjr01 cheered this 2 months ago
- amy cheered this 2 months ago
- Well, that's Ood cheered this 3 months ago
- OpheliaStrange cheered this 3 months ago
- Isabel cheered this 5 months ago
- Coolbinz9875 cheered this 8 months ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 12 months ago
- ♥ cheered this 15 months ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 16 months ago
- charley_amadeus cheered this 17 months ago
- ghammatx cheered this 19 months ago
- bluefish0526 cheered this 19 months ago
- Sister MorningSong cheered this 20 months ago
- sofiasofia cheered this 20 months ago
- jess BE cheered this 22 months ago
- LAFoutloud cheered this 22 months ago
- Josh cheered this 2 years ago
- sillyb cheered this 2 years ago
- beelove cheered this 2 years ago
- Dorothy Anlage cheered this 2 years ago
- Katie cheered this 2 years ago