Today I’m feeling very grateful for
- the fact that I didn’t feel obligated to see anyone or do anything other than spend time with K & m at m’s house as I’d planned to
- the fact that I basically have my AM & PM lesson figured out for tomorrow…tho I would like to retype some parts if I can :)
- the THREE DAY weekend that I just had, since I am feeling rested and more ready to face the week ahead now
- the visit I had with K & M. It was truly wonderful in every way!
- the energy I found to do so much cleaning and tidying this evening. Phew! what a whirwind.
coffeefirst has written 44 entries about this goal
Today I’m feeling very grateful for
1. for a visit from my Dad & G, and for a great evening also with Dg & V along, too. I miss D&G! And I feel a little bad for not getting up home to see them before now.
2. For the food given me by G, because I know that this week’s gonna be busy and so it makes up for the time I spent with them in which I would have been prepping food for the week
3. for the beautiful day that was today and the fact that I was able to be outside for so much of it.
4. for my newly clean room, all thanks to me!
5. For the delightful evening I had with M on Friday. made me smile and feel good.
6. for the fact that certain things are significantly easier now that I’m on what feels like the right meds. Sigh of relief.
7. For the lovely skype chat I had with my beautiful niece
- the opportunity I had today to rediscover one of the things I love doing: Editing! now seriously contemplating a gradual career transition…
- that I finally, finally feel like I can make take my life into my own hands a little more easily now that I have a prescription and am on track to get up to the dosage level that suits me best
- that I had the patience to try out a more nutritious method of preparing one of my favourite home-made foods today
- that I live in a true home with such lovely people (including the cat)
- that I can make these people laugh so easily! It’s truly a joy to have so much laughter in my life.
- saw K yesterday
- K’s appreciation for my gift
- a really fun dinner with some good people I haven’t seen in a long time
- a tidier room in which it’s now easier to focus
- clean clothes that I didn’t have to go anywhere to wash. Love this in-unit machine
- two wonderful groups to return to tomorrow
- only two more days to go through med-free. So grateful. So cautiously optimistic.
- have been getting lots of sleep lately. hurrah.
- a truly wonderful group in the morning, rich & diverse in perspective and life experience, but to whom I can relate quite easily + a lesson that seemed very meaningful to them today
- a fun & lively afternoon group, who I’m growing very fond of
- the fact that I’m learning (very slowly but surely) to finally manage my big group
- best class ever with the big group today
- that I was able to set meaningful goals with my private student today
- really lovely new students with good attitudes (so far!)
- feeling comfortable in my new clothes
- feeling generally very good this afternoon
- having a great idea for tomorrow’s PM class
- all the laughing I did last night, and more laughter guaranteed with tonight’s plans
- Sunday night cozy plans
- gym membership tomorrow
- only had to walk ten minutes away to use gift card
- had a some nice reading time today
- made really incredible soup today
- the gumption & bravery to cut my own hair. possibly some insanity there, too, but I was way cautious and mostly just trimmed
- the motivation I had today to make my Saturday productive, and my Sunday a little easier as a result
- support at home
- a wonderfully entertaining email, which made me smile that someone is doing so much better and reminded me that there are heaps of fun to be had at every point in life
- a whole other day of the weekend tomorrow, to take care of myself, relax, and enjoy
- friends who let me be as weird as spacey as I am
- my phone still works after dropping it in the toilet
- half-days next week
- i remembered to get mats even though i showed up on the wrong day
- my food didn’t go to waste today
- A dinner invite. Good food, not too expensive, and mostly good company. Fun to break a little from my usual company, and met one more person too.
- my motivation today, which means that I was incredibly productive and which will make tomorrow that much easier and lovelier for me. Phew!
- the fact that I am feeling good about life right now.
- local artists and music-makers. ‘nuff said!
- the fact that I made worthwhile resolutions, which have really given me something to look forward to