by “city” i don’t mean the urban sprawl. i mean the metropole. that thing that follows you, reminding you of your location in the spectrum of core-periphery. more than anything, i want to escape the rat race.
www.liccardifordnj.com/ Browse Current Specials & Schedule A Test Drive In Watchung Now.
convoswplants has written 4 entries about this goal
once, humankind was formed by mud, and then the rains came and washed them away and gave life to the corn, and then the corn was encased in concrete, and now humankind is has its origin in sidewalks and warehouses.
the city is not located in any country. it does not occupy a particular vertex or raster. it is a hall of mirrors, an expanse of likeness, styrofoam cups in turkmenistan, flip-flops in kuwait, house lettering and area codes and parking lots incorporating every possible experience into a defined regiment.
beyond, in the forest, we see entropy and chaos. in the steppes: time, nothingness. ultimately, this is the only justice visible.
when i mean this, i mean legitimately live outside of the city. not just spending lots of time gone.
convoswplants has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- juneair cheered this 1 day ago
- Inkalink cheered this 1 month ago
- stufaluf cheered this 1 month ago
- GeorgiaRain101 cheered this 4 months ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 4 months ago
- Sunscour cheered this 5 months ago
- this is just a test cheered this 8 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 8 months ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 8 months ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 9 months ago
- starie cheered this 9 months ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 11 months ago
- Leezel cheered this 13 months ago
- Ana-Maria Naszyńska cheered this 16 months ago
- welpke cheered this 16 months ago