i’m marking this done! i eat at home almost always now, and i’ve reeled in buying stuff for fun. i’m glad i got the toys i need, but now i have plenty to keep me happy! time to hunker down and save for the important things in life.
www.befrugal.com/ Get Automatic Coupon Codes, Grocery Coupons, Weekly Ads & More!
convoswplants has written 4 entries about this goal
although i constantly fret over how much money i blow, i actually should give myself more credit. my absurd expense is food, and that’s it. i stay at the cheapest hotels, i barely buy any consumer durables, and i live rather simply. so what if i treat myself to sushi once in a while? and looking at the stats over the years, i think i’ve actually done pretty well.
there’s a new little chinese restau in town that offers a heaping serving of three-meat chop seuy for $4. it’s enough for me to take home and have a second massive meal. i’d say its a good choice for a quick bite.
back in the day, i was much more money-conscious. i still would let myself have fun, but always went for the cheapest option in my activities. i didn’t do less, i just did it as cheaply as possible. now i spend too much money on fancy food. it doesn’t help that i don’t have access to a kitchen now, but i can still opt for a $4 sandwich instead of a $15 sushi combo.
convoswplants has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- Kendra Potts cheered this 3 months ago
- nananaina cheered this 3 months ago
- GeorgiaRain101 cheered this 3 months ago
- starie cheered this 3 months ago
- Lynli cheered this 4 months ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 5 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 5 months ago
- Daffer_Kent cheered this 5 months ago
- Bedhead2 cheered this 7 months ago
- browneyes85 cheered this 8 months ago
- AshaVera cheered this 8 months ago
- RM cheered this 8 months ago
- MangoShine cheered this 9 months ago
- stufaluf cheered this 9 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 10 months ago
- skittledragon cheered this 10 months ago