Talked to my them today, but I still feel like I need to call them more.
www.cafemom.com/mom-chat No Men, No Kids, Just Moms. Join & Start Chatting at CafeMom!
www.singleparentmeet.com/ View 1000's of Pictures & Videos of Single Parents Online. Join Free!
www.mytalktools.com/ Expressive Communication on i Phone Making AAC Affordable and Cool!
www.ask.com/Chat+With+Parents Search for Chat With Parents Find Quick Results now!
www.parentsociety.com/ Not just baby articles, fun reads. Real stories by real Moms.
Dreaming_Heart has written 9 entries about this goal
I have been calling my parents at least once a week. need to keep up the good work.
I called my mom yesterday and plan to call a couple times a week.
I have been doing bad at this. I haven’t called my parents in at least a week.
I’ve made some effort but I still need to do better.
Talked to my dad yesterday and my mom today. I could call them a little more often especially since my dad is going through some hard times.
I’ve decided to try to call my parents at least once a week. I talked to my mom twice this week.
I talked to my dad the day before yesterday.
My parents live across the country. I’d like to call them very often. Maybe once a day. But often times I get so caught up on other stuff in my life that I only call them once a week, if that. By the end of three months (Day 90) I like to be in the habit of calling them at least every other day.
Dreaming_Heart has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- cats5kids3 cheered this 18 months ago
- litterbug_kid cheered this 2 years ago
- Pete cheered this 2 years ago
- cookiedragon cheered this 2 years ago
- On seas less hideously serene cheered this 2 years ago
- preciousthings cheered this 2 years ago
- Frannie cheered this 2 years ago
- Tony cheered this 3 years ago
- x_lau_x cheered this 3 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 3 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 3 years ago
- ~ღ~ яσѕниι ~ღ~ cheered this 3 years ago
- Pooky cheered this 3 years ago
- baldclub69 cheered this 3 years ago