is usually answered if we are open to it. As you see my 43 Things list is about 90% about children, art and food…voila! In my e-mail this morning was an invitation to volunteer at a local charity event benefiting at risk children called “Palette to Palate” next Saturday evening. Coincidence? I think not!
vmware.com/Free_OnDemand_Webinar Learn how Metro Health understood savings from a virtualized envir.
Texas Lin has written 4 entries about this goal
A friend asked me today if I wanted to go with her to a big White Antique Sale Saturday morning in a nearby town…didn’t even have to think about it!
Of course I’ll go!
Today I got the job with a steady income to help keep me afloat while I build my business. I start Monday!
on the Laws of Lifetime Growth and #1 was to make your future much bigger than your past. Always having something to look forward to gives us a reason to get up with a purpose everyday.
This week I am looking forward to hearing about a possible job here in the wilderness that will help me pay the basic necessities while I build Cheznanigans. Plus my business cards, door magnets and product labels will be here by Wednesday. :))
Texas Lin has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- ClumsyPanda cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Shuting cheered this 3 weeks ago
- yggdrasill cheered this 3 weeks ago
- renewalsh cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Auntie B Belofg cheered this 1 month ago
- skyPRINCE cheered this 1 month ago
- HootHope cheered this 8 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 10 months ago
- CaitVasquez cheered this 14 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 18 months ago
- MyImaginaryWorld cheered this 18 months ago
- pharmjo cheered this 20 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 20 months ago
- mmpop cheered this 20 months ago