in his kitty condo. I decided to get out his favorite blanket…I thought he was asleep …but I think he was playing possum. ;)
www.iams.com/Kitten-Information Need Kitten Info? Get Helpful Tips and Articles from Iams.
www.littergenie.com/ The Ultimate, Hassle-Free Solution For Controlling Cat Litter Odors.
www.searchinq.com/Kittens+To+Adopt Search Kittens To Adopt Find Great Results, Answers & Info.
Texas Lin has written 12 entries about this goal
So I am trying to help Shay not be so needy of me. That is hard because I totally have spoiled him for the past 3 weeks. Hopefully he will adapt quickly because he is so little. He doesn’t seem so pleased today.
Starting with getting him to sleep in his kitty condo that will be eventually moved into his safe room while I am away from home during the day.
has taken over the house. Some say he is spoiled. I just say he is very loved.
a little over a week and has already taken control of the house. Like with all new babies our schedules change with their arrival.
When he is awake he must be in the middle of everything. He especially loves helping with the chores like cleaning his litter box and fixing his meals.
for a very long time but this week a small ball of fur rolled out from under a moving car and was rescued by a friend of mine. Their inn was full with 3 cats and a dog so they called me to give him a home.
He is a black and white kitten about 5 weeks old with big green eyes and the biggest sense of adventure. I think it will be a very good match.
I may be house sitting for a few months so I will have to wait on this until I get my own home.
This is the second call in a week about kittens. The first was a girl hoping to get a kitten. I just thought it was a wrong number and left it at that. I wonder if I saved her number?
I got a message this morning from a woman who said she called for the Animal Rescue line and they gave her my number! She has a litter of 4 kittens and is looking for a “no kill” solution for them.
Luckily she left her number. :)
to get myself a fluffy little fur ball. I love pets of all kinds but especially kittens…
I have wanted a kitten for a very long time now but have always found a reason not to get a little bundle of love.
This weekend some lucky baby will have a new home.
are so funny
No wonder I have missed having one this past year…maybe this weekend I will get a new kitten.
Wonder what Rudy will say about that especially if it acts this this?
I get my new home so the little kitten will not have to move.
Texas Lin has gotten 25 cheers on this goal.
- TajLV cheered this 20 months ago
- Ellie cheered this 5 years ago
- Regan cheered this 5 years ago
- liebedich cheered this 5 years ago
- carpe_diem_for_me cheered this 5 years ago
- IUsedTo cheered this 5 years ago
- Kat cheered this 5 years ago
- dances with wolves cheered this 5 years ago
- hopena cheered this 5 years ago
- Collectorofcats cheered this 5 years ago
- JBJ_Angel cheered this 6 years ago
- Celeste cheered this 6 years ago
- ZombieFlesh cheered this 6 years ago
- perkyanda cheered this 6 years ago
- mandarcat cheered this 7 years ago
- freshbreath cheered this 7 years ago
- camis cheered this 7 years ago
- Lady Jane cheered this 7 years ago
- Psilocyde cheered this 7 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 7 years ago
- rgclines cheered this 7 years ago