I have collected about 25 recipes for my 1st cookbook for kids. I’ve almost finished my text copy. Now we have to do the test kitchen and photography!
www.createspace.com/ CreateSpace Makes Self-Publishing Fast and Easy with No Setup Fees.
www.gandrpublishing.com/ For Fundraisers Or Families. Custom Cookbooks Are Our Specialty.
www.searchinq.com/WriteACookbook Info on Write A Cookbook Answers, Results and Great Info!
www.amazon.com/ Buy cookbook children at Amazon! Qualified orders over $25 ship free
www.searchforpublishers.com/ Get A Free Publishing Kit With The Tools You Need To Publish A Book
Texas Lin has written 16 entries about this goal
This is really fun and time consuming! Especially trying out the recipes with the children. I think it is going to do quite well. :)
my goals I discovered that I truly am a writer/teacher at heart and my vocation is real estate. I have been fighting my natural personality for far too long now.
So I have decided to actually write this series of cook books and produce videos for children this summer.
that owns the ebay trading company in the mall this afternoon. I had asked her a few months ago if her beautiful grandchildren would be pictured in my cookbook series. She thought that was a wonderful idea.
When she heard what happened with my job she just said maybe now is the time to work on the projects I have been procratinating on. She went on to say what everyone has “that when bad things happen it usually turns out to be for a good reason sometime in the future.”
We talked more about our belief in a Higher Power and how sometimes when we walk in the flesh that door slams shut.
Her parting words were “God has blessings for us but we have to show up to receive them.”
as part of my production/publishing company goals.
since I saw the children’s cookbooks and gift sets at Williams Sonoma in Fort Worth. I have wasted enough time wishing I was doing my projects instead of just doing them.
the shape of the Cowboys’ new sports arena to the cost to taxpayers of $325 million (Yikes) and honoring our heroric veterans (God bless them) my hometown has an article about finding out what kids will actually eat.
That strikes me as a very important concept for my series of cookbooks. They mentioned some interesting things to consider and explore. Sometimes in the zealousness we forget the whole reason we begin something new. Which, in this case, is to get kids excited about cooking and eating healthier foods!
It is amazing that my morning sojourn to Montana always seems to find like minded/hearted people doing things that interest me.
are already forming
today I went to various stores looking for cookbooks for kids. I found a few but the market is not saturated with them at all. One store had some cute holiday gift ideas too.
This could become very profitably fun!
This is by far the most creative project we have going right now!
I am testing recipes and putting together classes for the fall.
Texas Lin has gotten 29 cheers on this goal.
- Auntie B Belofg cheered this 1 month ago
- beelove cheered this 2 years ago
- SusanTX cheered this 3 years ago
- mamachill cheered this 3 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 4 years ago
- lob cheered this 4 years ago
- hirudo cheered this 4 years ago
- spiraljetty cheered this 4 years ago
- zerlina cheered this 4 years ago
- beelikethebug cheered this 4 years ago
- carrieOT08 cheered this 5 years ago
- sjsuphilly cheered this 5 years ago
- Violet Sharp cheered this 5 years ago
- ImUrHoneyBee cheered this 5 years ago
- alynking cheered this 5 years ago
- pioneerspirit cheered this 6 years ago
- Douglas cheered this 6 years ago
- ILoveRainyDaze cheered this 6 years ago
- LunaBella....Glitters cheered this 6 years ago
- Kiki's waiting at the gate cheered this 6 years ago
- bananapancakes cheered this 6 years ago