I am planning my party, and there are lots of people I already consider friends to invite. Yippee!
www.pluswho.com/ Find platonic girlfriends in your local area. Women only! 100% Free
www.ask.com/Make+New+Local+Friends Search for Make New Local Friends. Look Up Fast Results now!
www.friend-spot.com/ Moved and want to meet new people? Free to use. Not a dating site.
www.classmates.com/ Use Classmates.com® to Reconnect w/ Friends. Browse Free & Reunite Now!
personals.classifiedads.com/ Browse Personals and Meet New Friends. 1000's of Personals - Respond Free!
biffo boppo has written 3 entries about this goal
I moved to a new town in a new state. I am not sure if it is me, and I am now willing to commit to friendship since I think I’ll be staying, or if it is others, and they are willing to commit to friendship since they think of me as a new permanent member of a community, but things are getting much better. Although I am still lonely, as it takes me a long time to make friends. But that’s a given, at least for a while, as I’ve only been here for six months.
with someone nice from work who I do not see very much of. She’d be a work-freind, technically not what I meant when I posted this. But, it is a start. A movie after work next week.
biffo boppo has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- Peggy Hill cheered this 6 years ago
- thatgirlsab cheered this 6 years ago
- morrigirl cheered this 6 years ago
- whiskeyb cheered this 6 years ago
- ake cheered this 7 years ago
- Alyssa cheered this 7 years ago
- tarlia cheered this 7 years ago
- bravenewlinda cheered this 7 years ago
- BluePlasticStraw cheered this 7 years ago
- Molly Peugh cheered this 8 years ago