have decided what colour to repaint the spare bedroom wall, the hallway and the study walls. All with paint we already have. Thats a start I guess.
www.benjaminmoore.com/ Save $7 off Premium Paints & Stains From May 20th through June 2nd!
www.fivestarpainting.com/BocaRaton Int/Ext. House Painter. 10% off all jobs. Call for an Estimate Today.
www.homedepot.com/ Shop and Save On The Brands You Trust For All Your Home Projects.
www.stylepaintingcorp.com/ Get a Free Painting Estimate Now Quality, detail and integrity.
exterior.certapro.com/ Call Today. Price Guaranteed. Click Here For Your Free Estimate.
damselfly has written 19 entries about this goal
I good step towards making this happen would be to go into the garden shed and familiarize myself with what colours I have in the leftover department. Then I can work out what I can use where and if I need to buy any new paint. So off to the shed I guess.
The guy we bought the house off was a budding artist and he painted multi-coloured stipes on some of the interior walls. Of course they are in ugly colours and look pretty appalling so I want to repaint those walls.
1. study x 2 walls
2. toilet x 1 wall
3. bathroom x 1 wall
4. spare room x 1 wall
5 dining room x 1 wall
Will use colours that fit in with rest of house colour scheme. Have all the materials bar the paint.
tonight I begun the process of seasoning my new tagine in preparation for its first use tomorrow night.
I have a tagine that I will actually use to cook with but while its not being put to use in the kitchen I intend on using it as a beautiful display piece. Its a gorgeous clay piece with some patterned glazing. I also now have two lovely moroccan tea glasses and two plates in blue and white. Christmas was good for this goal. My mum is working on a hot coloured moroccan patchwork quilt which will be great. I also received a hammock in hot moroccan colourings.
tonight a good friend of mine who is moving over 1000 klms away, gave me an enormous glass lantern that is VERY moroccan in style. Its a gorgeous piece and I will have to choose the exact right piece to hang it. It was a lovely gift.
I am hoping for some Moroccan inspired xmas gifts this year as a few people asked for ideas for gifts to give me. A tea set would be lovely.
Get out pinkish satiny throw rug and use on lounge.
haven’t been able to make much progress on this goal because I have to be spending money on other things. Tomorrow I am going round some antique shops and I may spot something that fits my theme.
I found a nice plain woven basket to keep all the cat toys in in the lounge room. Its a good textural piece. Would like others to compliment it as extra storage items also.
damselfly has gotten 36 cheers on this goal.
- interfection cheered this 4 years ago
- Forever_young cheered this 5 years ago
- Benjiman gwyn cheered this 5 years ago
- ChiOmegaGirl cheered this 5 years ago
- ducklin77 cheered this 5 years ago
- Smiling to myself today... cheered this 5 years ago
- floebee cheered this 5 years ago
- Audreymercy cheered this 5 years ago
- MeeBEEM cheered this 5 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 5 years ago
- diosagoddess cheered this 5 years ago
- chococluster cheered this 5 years ago
- Balut cheered this 5 years ago
- dancemagicdance cheered this 5 years ago
- spreadyourwings cheered this 5 years ago
- LadyZen cheered this 5 years ago
- kelvin_conquering cheered this 5 years ago
- azopfi cheered this 5 years ago
- Amanda cheered this 5 years ago
- lbis43 cheered this 5 years ago
- Joanna cheered this 5 years ago