While visiting some friends out west we went to the Grand Canyon and we started at the North Rim and hiked the North Kaibab trail down to a bridge – I can’t remember the name of it but I thought we were pretty far down. God we so weren’t. But I swear before I die I am going to go back and hike it rim to rim. No idea what step one would be. I guess get in better shape.
www.justroughinit.com/RimtoRim Guided Grand Canyon Backpacking. Book by Dec 31st for Your May Trip!
trans-canyonshuttle.com/Canyon-Shuttle Rim to Rim Shuttle since 1989 with two daily runs from both rims.
www.wildlandtrekking.com/ Guided Grand Canyon Hikes! 1-7 days Novice-expert. #1 on Trip Advisor.
www.pygmyguides.com/ Hike Rim to RIm in Grand Canyon with the pros at Pygmy Guides
www.timbertours.com/ Hike the Canyon Rim-to-Rim. Call to See Waterfalls at Havasupi!
daphnethegoldfish has written 1 entry about this goal
daphnethegoldfish has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- Vladivos cheered this 23 months ago
- swss cheered this 5 years ago
- Citigirl cheered this 6 years ago
- actually_alexis cheered this 6 years ago
- Mike Treder cheered this 7 years ago
- sabithescribe cheered this 7 years ago
- roarksfork cheered this 7 years ago
- heatherbanana cheered this 7 years ago
- chloémarie cheered this 8 years ago