While visiting some friends out west we went to the Grand Canyon and we started at the North Rim and hiked the North Kaibab trail down to a bridge – I can’t remember the name of it but I thought we were pretty far down. God we so weren’t. But I swear before I die I am going to go back and hike it rim to rim. No idea what step one would be. I guess get in better shape.
www.justroughinit.com/Rim-to-Rim 3-5 day Guided Grand Canyon Hikes All Levels. Top Guides. Book now!
www.pygmyguides.com/ Hike Rim to RIm in Grand Canyon with the pros at Pygmy Guides
www.tripzaar.com/ Book a tour to get the most out of your trip. Only $129/person!
www.naturevalleytrailview.com/ Take A Virtual Tour Of The Grand Canyon. See Maps, Park Info & More!
www.slackdavis.com/ Slack & Davis: Experts In Aviation Law. Submit An Inquiry Today.
daphnethegoldfish has written 1 entry about this goal
daphnethegoldfish has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- Vladivos cheered this 2 years ago
- swss cheered this 6 years ago
- Citigirl cheered this 6 years ago
- actually_alexis cheered this 7 years ago
- Mike Treder cheered this 7 years ago
- sabithescribe cheered this 7 years ago
- roarksfork cheered this 8 years ago
- heatherbanana cheered this 8 years ago
- chloémarie cheered this 8 years ago