OK, I rode in today. I don’t have to go very far, but I have to tow the trailer to take my daughter to childcare, so the hills really kill me. Anyway, I’m feeling positive about the whole thing.
www.alaskabike.com/ Fully Supported, Inn-To-Inn Tours. Recommended by Frommer's!
www.seaworldparks.com/BuschGardens Buy Park Tickets And Ride On Roller Coasters At Up To 70 MPH!
www.winecountrybikes.com/ Sonoma & Napa Local Experts Casual to Epic, Custom, Self-Guided
deadweightloss has written 12 entries about this goal
I rode twice last week, and got up this morning feeling very positive about it, but then it was drizzling and suddenly I couldn’t face it. My bike needs a service and of course there are no bike shops near here. We’ve just moved to Melbourne and it’s hard finding everything. I asked a guy at work who suggested a place in Carlton, but we are in Bundoora, so that would take me an hour (I ride very slowly!)
OK, I aim to get the bike to ANY bike shop some time in the next month.
deadweightloss has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- Sassy2007 cheered this 5 years ago
- swss cheered this 5 years ago
- alterego66 cheered this 6 years ago
- conchitadacheetah cheered this 6 years ago
- paz cheered this 6 years ago
- ktharris08 cheered this 6 years ago
- Buttercupsometimes cheered this 6 years ago
- SavageDiva cheered this 6 years ago
- nealcassady cheered this 6 years ago
- grasshopperking0 cheered this 6 years ago