I might add a few more things…
Emily has written 2 entries about this goal
1. Dogs- both mine and dogs in general.
2. My parents- supportive and loving, you couldn’t ask for better parents.
3. Amanda, my best friend- been there for me through thick and thin(quite literally)
4. My boyfriend- perfect relationship
5. Lil’ Wayne- genius, loves what he does, puts personality into his songs, etc. Just an awesome guy
6. Comedy- my theory is comedy is when you’re offending someone to make others laugh. Old humor is great, too. ha
7. Money- having money and spending money is just fun.
8. Pink- my favorite color. It’s just really pretty.
9. Being alive and healthy- I personally have no ailments. I wake up in the morning feeling great.
10. Being me- I don’t like my appearance, but I really love being me. My uniqueness is incredible.
11. Giving to the less fortunate- giving money or other things to people that need it is an indescribable feeling.
12. Taking pictures- mostly of my dogs, among other things
13. Water- swimming in it and drinking it(distilled water is the best)
14. Feeling good about myself- since I lost all that weight, I’ve been much more confident and more approachable.
15. Genghis Grill- I get the same thing every single time, but it’s SO good. The employees are really friendly, as well.
16. Possibilities- we cannot begin to fathom how many things there are to do and see. I’m working on it.
17. Being noticed- this one is difficult. I love to be noticed if there’s a reson to be noticed. For good things. Not feeling like I’m being judged
18. Free days- days without school or even hanging out with people. Full of naps and spending time with the family
19. Jam-packed days- days that overflow. Days I actually have to tell people “sorry, can’t today, too busy”
20. Keeping a “journal”- it’s actually a calendar when I give the bare-bones summary of what I did that day
21. Looking back- I sometimes look at my calender(see #20) and see what I did a year ago from that date
22. Having energy- running, hitting softballs, exercising, playing with my dogs, etc!
23. Guys- like, for friends. I prefer guys over chicks. They have a better sense of humor and are more laid back.
24. Garfield- the ORIGINAL comic strip Garfield, not the computerized thing you see today. Those comics were/are hilarious
25. Meeting new people- I love meeting a new person(especially a dog person), then adding them on facebook and keeping in touch.
26. “Good morning!” and “I love you” texts- excellent ways to start your day and put a smile on your face =]
27. Winning- from board games to best trick contests
28. Sleeping- and waking up from a perfect sleep
29. Not worrying about my weight- when I just empty the fridge practically just for the sake of eating
30. Bowling- my wrist only lasts 2 games, but it’s really fun
31. Amusement park rides- fun stuff.
32. Going to the movies- and actually enjoying the movie!
33. Animals- not sure why I didn’ty list this one sooner. I love animals in general. horses, cats, hamsters, goats, haha you name it.
34. “Befriending” teachers- the ones I feel comfortable just going up to after class and talking to.
35. Eminem- great rapper. Not as good as Lil’ Wayne, but he’s amazing.
36. Dreadlocks- hot.
37. Party stores- it’s so fun seeing the novelty stuff and potential props for pictures
38. Going out to eat with my Dad- love it
39. Butterscotch hard candy- only a dollar for a good sized bag, and they taste like gourmet candy. ha.
40. My cell phone- Yep, I love texting.
41. Hendersonville, TN.- I grew up here and I love it. So much to do.
42. Getting into dry clothes after being wet from rain or swimming- few other better physical feelings
43. Pasta- fattening, but so freaking delicious.
44. When a Lil’ Wayne song comes on when I’m driving and I crank it up and roll my windows down- and of course rap along!
45. Being right- an often event. ha. Which brings me to #46
46. Gameshows- The trivia ones mostly, like Millionaire and Cash Cab
47. Words- expaning my vocabulary, word searches, and when asked, knowing how to spell something.
48. Doing a really good drawing- just masterpieces I want to keep forever. ha
49. Cleaning- even though I’m not usually motivated to do it, once I get into it, I enjoy it. haha
50. High heels- love my black high heel boots =] too bad most high heels are a pain to walk in
51. Getting notifications, email, texts, mail, phone calls, etc.- mhm.
52. Dreaming- come on, entertainment while you’re unconscious? giddy up.
53. Saying stuff I got from someone else- Like, I got “how’s it going?” and “Anywho,” from AJ. haha
54. When people start saying things I say- a couple of my friends have said “giddy up”
55. The present- living in the 70’s and before does not interest me. I enjoy today’s technology and stuff
56. Being strong- it’s not very girly, but I just love being strong! Arm wrestling, wrestling, and other strength challenging things!
57. Exploring- “hey let’s take this road!” “wow, what’s this??”
58. Michael Jackson- (R.I.P.) He was a great man. I’ve been a fan for about 10 years now. incredible.
59. Ice Cream and suckers- ok, crack your fat jokes~ ha
60. The city- especially at night. City life in general, the shopping, the huge buildings, etc.
61. Chinese food- I dislike the Chinese in general because they eat dogs and cats, but…yeah
62. Wearing lipstick- hey, I have full lips. Might as well show them off.
63. Those fancy looking wine glasses with the stems- they’re just cool =P
64. Getting photo comments- love to know when my pics entertain someone
65. Alphabetizing things- books, movies…
66. Kissing- never liked the idea…until my first kiss.
67. Pepe the muppet- If I was a muppet, I would date that little sexy shrimp. HA.
68. King of the Hill, The Simpsons, Roseanne, and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air- funniest shows ever
69. Spongebob- no matter how many times I see an episode, it’s always entertaining. And you can realte ANYTHING in life to it.
70. Lists, statistics, facts, and how to’s- interesting
71. Will Smith movies- his movies are ALWAYS great.
72. The Internet- I couldn’t function without it. haha.
73. Having a pet- not like dogs, I mean fish, hamsters, birds, etc. Haven’t had one in a while, but I want to
74. Swinging in the park- especially at night, with eyes closed. fun~
75. Johnny Cash- I hate country music, but…Cash was the greatest. R.I.P.
76. Craig Ferguson- well, this time last year, HE was my future husband, now I never watch his show =/ he’s still awesome, though!
77. Steve Martin- even though he’s the same in every film, he’s just hilarious and seems like a really sweet guy.
78. Blue Hawaiian Punch- I can down an entire gallon in a day. haha