Hmmm, I need to get a new fireplace screen, but otherwise, I think that I am pretty happy with the way it is for now. The furniture is too big for the room, but I love my couch and my house.
www.spaleck.biz/ Machinery for deburring, finishing, grinding and processing equipment
www.lawrance.com/ Contemporary Furniture Low Prices 1000's Of Products to Choose From
www.easyhomedecorating.com/ Explore The World Of Home Design Download Free Toolbar Now!
desdamona has written 5 entries about this goal
I finally finished completely with the patching and painting. However, other home repairs and school got in the way of making much progress. I think the tiling won’t get done soon.
Okay, motivation has returned. I patched the wall in the living room left when a/c guys moved two thermostats into the hallway. Another thin coat is needed before I base coat it tonight!!!!
Okay, no progress can be made unless I actually do something. I haven’t made any attempts to get started.
Finishing the living room, means taking a look at what the goal is for the room and what we ( the collective) would considered finished. I mean, we all know that no one finishes arranging/decorating a room completely. There will always be changes. But here are the things that are most important:
1. Patch the two holes that the A/C guys left when they moved the thermostats/registers. This includes repainting and color-washing.
2. Remove paint splats from wood mouldings.
3. Varnish or whatever that stuff in called, the wood mouldings.
4. Even the uneven floor along back wall
a. Remove 10-20 floor tiles.
b. Apply floor leveler cement
c. reinstall tiles
5. Reinstall baseboards
6. Install all the quarter rounds to finish up the baseboards.
7. Fix that broken brick on the fireplace hearth
8. Get new fireplace screen
9. But one of those half circle tables to put next to the closet
10. New fireplace tool thingie