There is always more room for improvement, but I feel that I have become much more outgoing! I’m not afraid to step outside of my own world and communicate with others.
dextera3 has written 5 entries about this goal
making eye contact and smiling with people in the office building. I need to continue to do this, and work on starting more conversations.
Whenever I feel good, I am more outgoing and generally cheery. So, the goal should really be to always feel good, upbeat, and positive! On days when I’m not feeling 100% great, I need to pretend that I am, and still be outgoing and friendly. Eventually I’ll forget that I’m pretending because I’ll be feeling better! :)
There is someone who I see at work maybe 3 times per week, and I also see him at the gym maybe 2 times a week. I need to go ahead and introduce myself! We’ve exchanged “hellos” maybe once, but I need to start a conversation! There is no reason why I shouldn’t.
-making eye contact with people/strangers more often
-smiling in the above situations
-be the one who starts the conversation, even about little things with people at work…the elevator is perfect practice for this because it only has to be a quick exchange!
dextera3 has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- KimiKim is spreading her wings cheered this 7 years ago
- Stu cheered this 7 years ago
- MindTripper cheered this 7 years ago
- ChipNDale cheered this 7 years ago
- Douglas cheered this 7 years ago
- blacklilith cheered this 7 years ago
- Dee cheered this 7 years ago
- spreadyourwings cheered this 7 years ago
- crw1127 cheered this 7 years ago