Since I wear mostly dresses, it’s really logical that I sew dresses, isn’t it? So this is my first completed project, and I wore it to work and nobody was like, ew, your dress is clearly handmade. So I’m thrilled. A little short, so maybe I’ll wear it on the weekend.
www.pennfoster.edu/ Learn at home. Sewing, alterations, creating patterns and basic design.
www.creativebug.com/Sewing+Lessons Given by sewing experts. Join today and learn from the best!
www.ask.com/Learn+How+To+Sew+Free Search for Learn How To Sew Free Find Results on Ask.com today!
www.interweavestore.com/SewingDVDs Learn Everything You Need To Know About Sewing. Get Started Today!
dicharry has written 4 entries about this goal
i think i want to make skirts, and tableclothes, things like that – i’m JAZZED. i ordered some betsy ross patterns, and they came in the mail today.
I bought the Vogue Sewing bible-thingie, and i’m going to use it to make a dress i have a pattern for. I’m very enthusiastic. sounds like a summer project, right?
i already have the sewing machine. and i made two bags and a pillow cover. next up is a dress. i don’t think i’ve ACCOMPLISED it unless i can sew stuff with ease and confidence. right?
dicharry has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- kzookitten cheered this 16 months ago
- Gymnast4Life1 cheered this 22 months ago
- hamella cheered this 5 years ago
- SugarVixen cheered this 5 years ago
- kate cheered this 5 years ago
- lesley cheered this 5 years ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 5 years ago
- clandescent cheered this 5 years ago
- Sera* cheered this 6 years ago
- antitext cheered this 7 years ago
- Sarah cheered this 7 years ago
- A little Wings 'N Fins everywhere cheered this 7 years ago
- Tony cheered this 7 years ago
- faeriesque cheered this 8 years ago