It’s going to be a bit tight for the next few weeks, but I paid it off! Another example of the “two steps forward, one step back” principle in action.
www.freedomfinancialnetwork.com/ Consolidate to Low Payments & Save! Reduce Debts to Save Much More.
www.discovercard.com/ Get 1% Unlimited Cash Rewards On Everything you Buy. Apply Now!
www.virginiadebtrelief.org/Debt-Aid $5,000 to $125,000+ Debt OK. See If You Qualify, (See Your Savings!)
www.takechargeamerica.org/ Explore Your Financial Options. Non-Profit Financial Help.BBB A+
www.247lendinggroup.com/ Good & Bad Credit Personal Loans. $35,000 Cash With No Credit Checks.
spiralingroove has written 2 entries about this goal
Just when I was thinking I have been slacking in just about every way, I got a reminder of this goal in my email. I have paid about 3/4 of the debt I had when I added this goal. Truly amazing! I wouldn’t have believed it unless I had written it and read it. 43 things is cool, cool. All I can say is I didn’t think I could do it, and yet I’m doing it. Nuff said.
spiralingroove has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- HOMETOWN GLORY cheered this 6 years ago
- Christina cheered this 6 years ago
- sheepy123 cheered this 6 years ago
- bookmanu - See where my books are running cheered this 6 years ago
- The Empress Knows what Rivers Know: There is no hurry. cheered this 6 years ago
- From Wetsuits To Silk Suits cheered this 6 years ago
- miss kiki cheered this 6 years ago
- adidacm cheered this 6 years ago
- sgm cheered this 6 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 6 years ago
- Jet cheered this 7 years ago
- traveltrish cheered this 7 years ago
- joeyanna cheered this 7 years ago