It’s going to be a bit tight for the next few weeks, but I paid it off! Another example of the “two steps forward, one step back” principle in action.
www.discovercard.com/ Get Cash Back. $150 Cash Back with $750 in Spend. Apply Now!
www.takechargeamerica.org/ Explore Your Financial Options. Non-Profit Financial Help.BBB A+
www.superpages.com/ Find Credit or Debt Counseling in the Chicago Area w/Superpages
www.bankrate.com/CreditCards Use Convenient Calculators To Help You Make Informed Credit Decisions!
www.americanexpress.com/ Explore our Credit Cards & Rewards. Compare Credit Cards & Apply Now!
spiralingroove has written 2 entries about this goal
Just when I was thinking I have been slacking in just about every way, I got a reminder of this goal in my email. I have paid about 3/4 of the debt I had when I added this goal. Truly amazing! I wouldn’t have believed it unless I had written it and read it. 43 things is cool, cool. All I can say is I didn’t think I could do it, and yet I’m doing it. Nuff said.
spiralingroove has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- HOMETOWN GLORY cheered this 6 years ago
- Christina cheered this 6 years ago
- sheepy123 cheered this 6 years ago
- bookmanu - See where my books are running cheered this 6 years ago
- The Empress Knows what Rivers Know: There is no hurry. cheered this 6 years ago
- From Wetsuits To Silk Suits cheered this 6 years ago
- miss kiki cheered this 6 years ago
- adidacm cheered this 6 years ago
- sgm cheered this 6 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 6 years ago
- Jet cheered this 6 years ago
- traveltrish cheered this 7 years ago
- joeyanna cheered this 7 years ago