They always remind my of my vibrant youth… my dreams of becoming a rockstar!
www.mormon.org/ The Book of Mormon teaches about finding peace and eternal happiness
A fish with many fins has written 7 entries about this goal
Losing friends is painful. It may be my fault, theirs (I don’t know) or they just moved on. Whatever happens, I will make time for them and cherish them. They make me happy.
To be able to empty myself and become full every practice makes me happy. The peace and joy it brings is in itself exhilarating!
is always exciting…
and writing him letters, too!
I will cherish every moment that I’m with him. We have only 34 days to enjoy each other’s company (until he flies to the U.S.) (5 months without him is too long to bear!)
Although he’s going to be back in August, the realization of that we only have so little time to spend together makes every day special.
I’ll cherish every moment.
We will go to a theme park tomorrow! It’s going to be fun. :)
Never fails to thrill me.
Not necessarily in this order
There are indeed many things that make me happy. But since these made me really happy tonight, I’m happy to write such an experience down.
I went to a second-hand clothing shop in Cubao. It was an unplanned trip. I was supposed to buy gifts for my clients however the sign “NEW ARRIVAL” drew me inside the shop.
It was the best and newest Ukay-Ukay store that I’ve ever been. The clothes on display are very stylish and they don’t look that worn unlike in other shops.
I bought 4 clothes for P480: A black embroidered blouse, an orange namaste tanktop, a yellow long blouse and an orange Reebok sleeveless sport outfit. They’re among my nicest-looking clothes. There is gold in other people’s junk!
A fish with many fins has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- Stephanie McNeil cheered this 16 months ago
- sessican cheered this 3 years ago
- Zaldania cheered this 3 years ago
- Smartkookie cheered this 4 years ago
- Love_isall cheered this 4 years ago
- renewalsh cheered this 4 years ago
- Starshine cheered this 5 years ago
- emily b #1 cheered this 5 years ago
- Carina cheered this 5 years ago
- tarlia cheered this 5 years ago
- cieloenparaiso cheered this 5 years ago
- funniculee cheered this 6 years ago
- rocketChips does all her own stunts cheered this 6 years ago
- redhead_in_china cheered this 6 years ago