When I was younger, I set a goal for myself to learn spanish, move to Costa Rica or Chile, and write a great novel. I leaned some spanish, then some french, then some more spanish, and i’ve never lived outside the US. With a family and a mortgage, this goal will be challenging to close out.
www.internationalliving.com/ Free International Living™ Report. The World's Best Places to Live.
www.griswoldhomecaregc.com/ Best care at the best price! Fixed pricing starts at $15 per hr
www.countryliving.com/ Save Up To 82% Off When You Subscribe at the Official Site!
www.liveandinvestoverseas.com/ Super budget healthcare, low taxes, discount beach homes, and more!
Dave has written 1 entry about this goal
Dave has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- Heaven_or_Hell cheered this 3 years ago
- Die Nachtigall cheered this 3 years ago
- DesertSpring cheered this 3 years ago
- HavanaCat cheered this 4 years ago
- Positively_Deluded cheered this 4 years ago
- newvanessa cheered this 5 years ago
- Ash cheered this 5 years ago
- iamcarson cheered this 6 years ago
- 37nfalling cheered this 6 years ago
- sld1 cheered this 6 years ago
- ImUrHoneyBee cheered this 6 years ago
- Romina cheered this 6 years ago
- SHAIN cheered this 6 years ago