closer. I bought the book “Sewing for Dummies”. Don’t have any urgency to reading it just now but when I do it will be there.
www.pennfoster.edu/ Learn at home. Sewing, alterations, creating patterns and basic design.
www.creativebug.com/Sewing From Quilting to Sewing to Crafts. Find Workshops For Every Level!
www.ask.com/Learn+How+To+Sew+Free Search for Learn How To Sew Free Find Quick Results now!
www.walmart.com/Do_It_Yourself_Kits Save On Learn To Sew At Walmart. Free Shipping Site To Store.
Douglas has written 2 entries about this goal
My sweetie, Dora, is an excellent seamstress and we often talked about making stuff for me and teaching me. But we never got to it and now she is gone.
I don’t have a sewing machine either. I am told Brother is a good brand that is relatively inexpensive and does a lot.
Douglas has gotten 50 cheers on this goal.
- tamaribu cheered this 3 weeks ago
- A_butterfly_kiss cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Sunscour cheered this 1 month ago
- Nepeta Thompson cheered this 1 month ago
- wunderland cheered this 7 months ago
- alaskanmossy cheered this 8 months ago
- Kristina cheered this 8 months ago
- Ms Smith cheered this 10 months ago
- lonelygeisha cheered this 10 months ago
- Sandi cheered this 11 months ago
- carpediem14 cheered this 17 months ago
- BringMeThunder cheered this 2 years ago
- acidic cheered this 2 years ago
- lagnappe cheered this 3 years ago
- mandarcat cheered this 3 years ago
- Melissa B. cheered this 3 years ago
- oceangopher cheered this 3 years ago
- LauralyBeautiful cheered this 3 years ago
- BarbaryBlue cheered this 3 years ago
- NorthernSkye cheered this 3 years ago
- Hummingbird Medicine cheered this 3 years ago