The Cabin in the Woods: Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.
Dragon_Lady has written 175 entries about this goal
Trick ‘r Treat: Four interwoven stories that occur on Halloween: An everyday high school principal has a secret life as a serial killer; a college virgin might have just met the one guy for her; a group of teenagers pull a mean prank; a woman who loathes the night has to contend with her holiday-obsessed husband.
Haunt: An introverted teen sparks with his new neighbor, and together the couple begins to explore the haunted house that is family has unknowingly just purchased.
Edge of Tomorrow: An officer finds himself caught in a time loop in a war with an alien race. His skills increase as he faces the same brutal combat scenarios, and his union with a Special Forces warrior gets him closer and closer to defeating the enemy.
with Tom Cruise & Emily Blunt. Not too bad, not too great either—but a decent bit of scifi mind candy if you are willing to lower your expectations.
The Grand Budapest Hotel: The adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at a famous European hotel between the wars, and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his most trusted friend.
A surprisingly fun and deep romp, with a huge array of celebrities in the case; it was not what I was expecting and I enjoyed it.
Doomsday: A futuristic action thriller where a team of people work to prevent a disaster threatening the future of the human race.
Robocop: In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) – a loving husband, father and good cop – is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer.
Official Denial: A man who claims to have been abducted by aliens is also abducted by a top secret government agency, the Majestic Group, who want him to attempt to communicate with the only surviving alien from a UFO shot down by the Air Force. Telepathically, the alien tells him it must be returned to its ship, where it will reveal a secret vital to the future of the planet.
Kinda hokey, very scifi-tv-movie of the week kind of feel to it.
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit:
Jack Ryan, as a young covert CIA analyst, uncovers a Russian plot to crash the U.S. economy with a terrorist attack.
Starring Chris Pine as Jack Ryan and Keira Knightly as his fiancée. A bit better than I was expecting; not a bad way to spend the evening.
Mindhunters: Trainees in the FBI’s psychological profiling program must put their training into practice when they discover a killer in their midst.
Dragon_Lady has gotten 105 cheers on this goal.
- runwim cheered this 2 months ago
- Irinagenijeftw cheered this 2 months ago
- Tici cheered this 3 months ago
- Holly cheered this 3 months ago
- Pachinko66G cheered this 3 months ago
- svbevan cheered this 3 months ago
- true_blue cheered this 3 months ago
- thegrayarea cheered this 4 months ago
- firefly1818 cheered this 6 months ago
- Meridia cheered this 6 months ago
- Princess Xena cheered this 7 months ago
- oldfatguy cheered this 8 months ago
- Lynn cheered this 8 months ago
- Bigmighty cheered this 8 months ago
- Legionella cheered this 8 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 9 months ago
- ligumbyte cheered this 9 months ago
- dec80 cheered this 10 months ago
- Lcee09 cheered this 10 months ago
- Art Fellow cheered this 11 months ago
- edchiver cheered this 12 months ago