Took me a while, but I’m done! Today’s class was full, and lots of newbies. It was kind of cool to realize how much I’ve learned. Sometimes I’m in the mood for aerial yoga and sometimes I’m not, but it’s fun to keep going back from time to time. Maybe I’ll even try a different class. :)
www.busybodyfitnesseastboca.com/ Pilates & Yoga Classes Charter Membership Discounts
www.kabbalah.com/BocaRaton Discover What's Possible For Your Life. Attend A Free Event Near You!
www.ask.com/Anti+Gravity+Yoga+Classes Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.hrtraininguniversity.com/ Online Certification For Less. Compare Our Prices With Competition
www.curves.com/Get-Started Lose Weight and Keep it Off! Sign Up Today For Just $12.95
dragonfly35 has written 10 entries about this goal
I haven’t been for about three months, but I went and took aerial yoga today. It was actually a perfect level of activity and challenge for me, since my practice has suffered lately. Also the second day in a row I have made it to class. Go me.
Same Monday night class. We did Virabhadrasana III and Ardha Chandrasana with the fabric. It helped to really work in the core and legs, which was cool. We did Salabhasana in the fabric, but I didn’t really get it. One Handstand worked out really well. Fun class overall.
Same Monday night class. We mostly did poses I’ve tried before, but we also did standing splits in the fabric, which was kind of cool.
today. For various reasons, including being sore from teaching three classes yesterday and just plain being tired…
Challenging and fun – so nice opening the body with gravity and so good for upper body and core strength. I remember why I liked it before. :)
I just bought the 5-class pass and signed up for class this evening at 5!
there is some kind of conspiracy preventing me from doing this! Every week, there is something I take on during the class time that simply can’t be done at another time. And this week I’ll be free but I think I won’t be inverting this week due to my cycle… I will get started on this in May!
- Mondays at 5 – Aerial yoga “stretch” all levels
- Wednesdays at 9 – Aerial yoga “strength” all levels
- Thursdays at 6:15 – Aerial yoga “strength” all levels
- Fridays at 6:30 – Aerial yoga “power” – experience suggested but not necessary
- Saturdays at 9:30 – Aerial Yoga “power 2” – “We suggest you have taken the Aerial Yoga 1 class prior to attending this class, however, if you have a background in yoga or acrobatics, you will love this class!”
The Monday class is the one I’ve done before, but maybe I can try some of the others. It sounds like they are open to different levels of experience attending.
and will be a fun way to play, get myself out of the house, flip my perspective, and get my body moving in a different way.
dragonfly35 has gotten 42 cheers on this goal.
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 7 months ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 7 months ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 8 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 9 months ago
- Nora cheered this 9 months ago
- lumpydumpling cheered this 9 months ago
- num1munchkin cheered this 9 months ago
- ghostsintowers cheered this 10 months ago
- Teahupoo cheered this 11 months ago
- Alleyhanai cheered this 11 months ago
- s a r a h cheered this 11 months ago
- AgneZed cheered this 11 months ago
- ChaiMaya cheered this 11 months ago
- lob cheered this 11 months ago
- TeenyBean cheered this 11 months ago
- zhou cheered this 11 months ago
- Brian cheered this 11 months ago
- Holly cheered this 11 months ago
- DesertSpring cheered this 11 months ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 12 months ago
- Pete cheered this 12 months ago