for how generous our wedding guests were with their gifts, especially our direct family. We basically got married for free.
dreddy has written 7 entries about this goal
My wife’s family and ho great they have been in making our house such a better place.
My mom and dad who will travel pretty far to babysit so we can attend a wedding.
My baby girl. I still can’t believe you are really mine!
My wife. It is such a joy to be her everyday.
The world and all the amazing things in it.
For my wife and how she has handled her pregnancy. With all the scary stuff doctors can say to you she has held up quite well.
For My family throwing my wife a baby shower.
For my wife’s family helping get the new house into shape.
To be able to be able to come home to my own home that has plenty of trees and give me solace from the bustle of the city.
They have been great in helping us get our new home livable.
For my niece who just had a birthday. She is growing up fast and brings joy into anyone around her.
1) Generosity of my in laws
2) Health of my unborn baby
3) My Financial ability to purchase a house
Being able to travel and live in some many amazing places.
Finding a treatment that clears up my face
I found my dream girl and married her
I am grateful to have found and married my wife
I am grateful that I will have a healthy child
I am grateful for my friends and family
I am grateful for the generous wedding gifts I received
I am grateful for my health
I am grateful for all the beauty in the world
dreddy has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- gitana17 cheered this 2 weeks ago
- chani35 cheered this 4 months ago
- gengu cheered this 8 months ago
- MaNu cheered this 11 months ago
- Ash cheered this 12 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 12 months ago
- Bente2012 cheered this 12 months ago
- Mariakiev cheered this 13 months ago
- Rudiano Bambino cheered this 13 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 13 months ago