I am a stay at home mom now. This is a job that I truly enjoy! Sure, it has it’s moments, like any other job but I really love taking care of my daughter! I’m also lucky that my husband and I can afford to have me stay home with her.
jobs.classifiedads.com/ Compare Companies & Wages - Free. Find Local & Online Jobs Now!
www.indeed.com/Post-Jobs Reach 100 million job seekers on the #1 job site Try it free.
www.mypostalexam.com/ Now Hiring 2013 Postal Positions No Experience Necessary. Start Now!
Trashcan Fashionista has written 6 entries about this goal
I don’t want to jinx myself but my job is actually getting a little better. Not by leaps and bounds or anything. But slowly, I think everyone is starting to at least be civil to me and I don’t dread going to work as much.
The whole ‘positive attitude’ thing isn’t working. I did it at first but the people are making it VERY VERY hard! One of the other managers told me that my shirt made me look fat the other day. The associates keep telling me that I don’t know anything and various other complaints. It doesn’t look like this goal will be crossed off anytime soon.
I go back to work on Monday after having 3 months off (from surgery). I am planning on going in with a whole different attitude and state of mind. I am excited about going back and I really think this break helped me realize a lot about working and about myself in general.
Once I get released from a doctor’s care and can go back to work, I am going to try to have a more positive outlook while at work. By no means am I ready to check off this goal, but I think I’m going to try to be happier and not let the small stuff bother as much anymore. I can always see how this works and see if my current job gets any better than it was, pre-surgery. And still work towards having a job that I love.
I want to look forward to going to work. It’s not necessarily about making tons of money, I just want to really enjoy my job.
Trashcan Fashionista has gotten 69 cheers on this goal.
- Hawk~ cheered this 16 months ago
- iamcarson cheered this 22 months ago
- Neko cheered this 2 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 2 years ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 2 years ago
- inneedofinspiration cheered this 2 years ago
- Mina Lily cheered this 2 years ago
- upallnight cheered this 3 years ago
- Becks cheered this 3 years ago
- aswedishlime cheered this 3 years ago
- HippieChick2 cheered this 3 years ago
- nomorehotdogs cheered this 3 years ago
- Mairhi cheered this 3 years ago
- Weltschmerzgirl cheered this 3 years ago
- myan456 cheered this 3 years ago
- aynaray cheered this 3 years ago
- jamiejean_ cheered this 3 years ago
- CLARAty cheered this 4 years ago
- xoMagicElle cheered this 4 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 4 years ago
- renewalsh cheered this 4 years ago