I have been fast food free for a month! I am checking off this goal! It feels great and I make much healthier choices now. I don’t even factor fast food into the equation when choosing what to eat :)
Trashcan Fashionista has written 6 entries about this goal
This is the third week I’ve been fast food free! One more week to go and I can check off this goal. Another good thing is that I think I can start exercising again (slowly). Just enough to get everything moving and not sit around so much.
As of right today, I’m still fast food free! I think that’s two weeks. My eating habits are getting better and I’m eating less. I think I can mark this goal completed if I’m free of fast food for one month.
Okay. I was proud of myself on Monday because instead of getting fast food on our way to the airport, we got Subway. I love their veggie delight! So I am back on track and ready to rock this!
I haven’t eaten fast food for a week now. This is harder for me than it sounds because I just had surgery and I can’t really cook for myself. Anyway, I am considering it one step closer to victory!
Now, I have stipulations on this one. I can eat fast food if it’s healthy (ie. Subway, salads etc). I just want to stop eating fish sandwiches, french fries, all that crap.
Trashcan Fashionista has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- FoxyLady09 cheered this 3 years ago
- Jojo S cheered this 5 years ago
- wren cheered this 5 years ago
- Lindsey cheered this 5 years ago
- 7182 cheered this 5 years ago
- daisyheaded cheered this 6 years ago
- wunderland cheered this 6 years ago
- SJ cheered this 6 years ago
- Z cheered this 6 years ago
- orangewendy63 cheered this 6 years ago
- Sundays Child ~ Faith, Hope & Love ♥ cheered this 6 years ago