Okay I’ve just had a read of other people’s lists and it’s helped me with this a little. :D
5. My resourcefulness.
6. My ability to cope with situations in which I think most people would struggle to just pick themselves up and carry on.
7. My open-minded-ness.
Erm. Trying to think of positive things about myself but then I keep turning it around in my head and turning them negative again! Not good. :\ Hmm..
4. I’m quite fond of these little bursts of energy I get every now and then. It helps me get things done and makes me feel really confident and determined to get things done. I just wish they’d occur more often and last longer..
1. I like that I’m a vegetarian. I know it’s not much but I believe the fact that I achieved it all by myself when the people around me were such a bad influence and kept encouraging me to eat meat. 6 years+ and still going strong.
2. I don’t feel the need to drink/smoke/tke drugs to feel better about myself or in order to enjoy myself.
3. My feet don’t smell, like never ever ever, no matter what. I could probs walk barefoot through a field of shit and they’d still smell like roses. ;D
Can’t really think of much else at this point hahah..