I just splurged and bought myself a To-go Ware three-tier tiffin for lunches! I can’t wait to pack my lunch!
www.thelaughingcow.com/ Easy packed lunch ideas with cheeses from Mini Babybel®
www.packit.com/OrderNow Foldable Lunch Box Everyone Needs. Order Now, Buy 1 Get 1 Free $19.95!
www.facebook.com/OvaltineUSA Nutritious Ovaltine® is Fortified with 12 Vitamins & Minerals!
www.kraftbrands.com/DeliFresh Make Your Next Lunch With Deli Fresh & Taste The Freshness Today!
Hyacinth Girl has written 21 entries about this goal
I finally decided to bring some food with me today. A vegetarian samosa, an apple, and some salted almonds. Not much, but it kept me going all day until I got home late at night.
I saw a dietician today, and she said that I’m slowing my metabolism down by not eating lunch. On school days, I often don’t eat until I get home in the evening. So, I have to do a better job of packing a lunch. I’m going to start brainstorming potential lunch combos here:
- light cheese
- Finn Crisp crackers
- hummus (1/2 cup)
- salad, dressing on the side
- greek yogurt
- nuts and dried fruit
- sliced veggies
I finally brought a substantial and healthy lunch to work today! Vegetable & bean soup and an apple. Very nutritious and delicious. Good for me :)
... lunchless at work again. I really need to find the motivation to make my lunch the evening before work. And, apparently, starvation is not motivation enough?! Haha, I think I should try putting some sticky note reminders up around the house.
is this goal so hard for me?! More often than not, I find myself at work without a lunch. What’s even worse is that I eat whatever sugary goodies I find in the staff lunch room! This has to stop. I need to make a weekly batch of something I can just quickly put in a tupperwear container for lunch every day. Generally speaking, if I have to compile the lunch, it doesn’t happen (ie, sandwiches and wraps are out).
Things like fruit salad, bean salad, fruit, almonds, and other spill-proof and easy to grab items. Any suggestions?
This has been going pretty well considering the circumstances. It’s hard to build a routine when your schedule is so scattered. But this week I have started to become a little bit more prepared. Today I am making a large bean salad, so that I have something substantial to take with me for lunches should I get called into work. If I don’t end up working, I can just eat it at home. If I can keep this up, I will mark this goal as “finished” pretty soon.
An apple and some almonds. Not exactly a meal, but it got me through the day.
Today I took the time to pack veggies, hummus and almonds. Yummy! Unfortunately, I also had an encounter with the girl guide cookies in the staff room… :(
I only brought an apple today. Still, better than nothing, but I need something more substantial.
Hyacinth Girl has gotten 24 cheers on this goal.
- PCAB cheered this 4 months ago
- Maggief927 cheered this 4 months ago
- Kira cheered this 7 months ago
- landslide cheered this 7 months ago
- aprilsunshinegal cheered this 8 months ago
- starie cheered this 8 months ago
- nevadagirlamber cheered this 9 months ago
- browneyes85 cheered this 10 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 11 months ago
- chaucer1234 cheered this 12 months ago
- JWillow cheered this 12 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 12 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 12 months ago
- Lagniappe cheered this 12 months ago
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 12 months ago
- ihaveyourkitten cheered this 15 months ago
- seebimull cheered this 18 months ago
- JMoMimzey cheered this 19 months ago
- SuBu rooroo cheered this 2 years ago
- sammeee cheered this 2 years ago
- Lion Heart cheered this 2 years ago