Just got home from a nice walk in Central Park, Burnaby. I didn’t bring my pedometer, but I was out for one hour.
www.amazon.com/Shoes Big Savings on Go walk Qualified orders over $25 ship free
www.mymdnow.com/ All Major Insurance Accepted! Open 365 Days•8AM-8PM•No Appt Nec.
Hyacinth Girl has written 20 entries about this goal
There. I have packed a little bag of walking gear to bring to keep in my desk at work. I am there 3 or 4 days a week, and there is no excuse for not going for a walk during my break. The area is really scenic, so I should be able to get out for some nice walks.
- rain jacket
Am I missing anything that might make walking on my lunch hour more comfortable or convenient?
Walked 7.78 kms in Burnaby’s Central Park this afternoon, despite the rain and cold.
Just got home from an afternoon stroll around my neighbourhood. I was out for about one hour. It’s hot out there!
Went for a quick walk to the grocery store last night. I really like walking in the evening when it’s still light out and the air is warm.
Went for a slow walk along the beach last night. It felt good to get outside for some fresh air.
from a walk. I took my bike to put air in the tires, stopped at the grocery store, then rode my bike home, wobble, wobble all the way :) I just noticed that the battery in my pedometer is dead, so I’ll have to replace that as soon as possible. It was perfect weather for an evenings stroll, not too hot/cold or windy.
Walked along Jericho Beach tonight. Very nice!
Total time: 45 minutes
Total distance: 4.51 kms
Total steps: 5315
Just got home from a nice, long walk. I went to Everett Crowley park for a stroll, but I exited the park on the wrong side and got lost! It took me about half an hour to get my bearings since I’m new to Vancouver. I got more sun (and exercise) than I bargained for, but it was a good adventure!
Total time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Total distance: 12.38 kms
Total steps: 14,598
It was a crisp, bright day today. We took a short walk to the library and back, about 5km total. It was nice to get outside, and I discovered a few little stores in the neighbourhood that might be useful. I really want to concentrate on this goal. Get up, get dressed, and go for a nice stroll.
Hyacinth Girl has gotten 47 cheers on this goal.
- Jessica40 cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Being Bryn cheered this 3 months ago
- uccelletta cheered this 3 months ago
- Kelsey cheered this 3 months ago
- Sandi cheered this 3 months ago
- trajektoria cheered this 4 months ago
- of_journeys cheered this 4 months ago
- littleandfierce cheered this 4 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 4 months ago
- Dreamdancer12 cheered this 6 months ago
- Cornucopia cheered this 6 months ago
- ~Lady-of-Shalott~Countess Purrs Like a Kitten cheered this 6 months ago
- Straha cheered this 6 months ago
- amayana cheered this 7 months ago
- Rae cheered this 8 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 8 months ago
- LunaBella....Glitters cheered this 8 months ago
- soundoftrees cheered this 8 months ago
- GorgeousGoddess cheered this 9 months ago
- Robin 13 cheered this 9 months ago
- Abbaskid78 cheered this 9 months ago