as in talking to people from around the world on the site www.interpals.net. I’ve sent a few long overdue postcards, one to WaltzingMarie on here :) Now it’s just a case of plucking up the courage to use Skype again!
www.paltalk.com/ Free Chat Site for People to Meet, Flirt and Have Fun - Try it now!
www.not4dating.com/ Your city just got friendlier. Its like online dating, but platonic.
shopping.yahoo.com/ Huge selection at great prices. Shop Yahoo Shopping today and save!
www.xpersonals.com/ Date and chat w/ the local hotties. 10 Million Members. Join For Free!
eclectic passion has written 11 entries about this goal
...going on with my flag counter? When I logged in 10 mins ago, it said ‘57 flags collected’ though it was only displaying about 54. Now, it’s reverted back to saying ‘54 flags collected.’ Confused much?!
with Soren from Mexico. He told me that the accents of South American people vary a lot, and even he has trouble understanding the Argentinian accent. This was also my longest ever Skype call, it lasted 40 mins :)
is www.interpals.net. I also find busuu.com is good if you’re learning a new language :)
A girl called Diana, also from Colombia like my friend Juan Carlos :) There were a lot of awkward pauses and parts where she didn’t understand me but overall I’d still say I enjoyed talking to her. For some reason I seem to be better at talking to guys on Skype than girls, or maybe its just that the guy (Juan Carlos) is more chatty than the girls I’ve spoken to…hmm!
with a girl called Elena from Ukraine :) It went pretty well, now I can say I’ve spoken to people from 3 different continents on Skype: South America (Juan Carlos, Colombia), North Africa (Kamel, Algeria) and Eastern Europe (Elena, Ukraine.) (Ok so I know North Africa and Eastern Europe aren’t continents, but you get the gist of what I’m trying to say…)
with my friend Kamel from Algeria (the one who said that I was rare and that most Europeans he knows hate Arabs). It went surprisingly well, I wasn’t as shy as I thought I’d be. I have to say, after years of avoiding it, I LOVE SKYPE!
with my friend Juan Carlos from Bogota, Colombia. It went much better than I expected, I really enjoyed talking to him and the conversation flowed fairly well. I really recommend Skype, if you can get over the initial nerves of letting your voice be heard by a stranger. I hope to use it again soon :)
is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L9XllEaujA I just love the lyrics, how true they are =)
eclectic passion has gotten 78 cheers on this goal.
- princessTAB cheered this 1 week ago
- meshmesh10 cheered this 2 weeks ago
- yvonne smith cheered this 1 month ago
- Triniprincess cheered this 1 month ago
- JackEveryman cheered this 1 month ago
- Pachinko66G cheered this 2 months ago
- Piper cheered this 2 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 3 months ago
- Being Bryn cheered this 3 months ago
- chickwitambition cheered this 3 months ago
- Small_Change cheered this 3 months ago
- Sikey02 cheered this 3 months ago
- misscello cheered this 3 months ago
- LunaLizzard cheered this 4 months ago
- Inglorious nonconformist cheered this 5 months ago
- JaneMarie cheered this 5 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 5 months ago
- fairevrai cheered this 5 months ago
- atinygoat cheered this 5 months ago
- ClocksDeclaring cheered this 5 months ago
- Pete cheered this 5 months ago