a friend who was at the houseparty i sang at said that afterwards some people commented and said to her that they wouldn’t have thought before that i could sing like that, as i had seemed quiet before that, and that i had a really good voice. i know i’m not the best singer ever, but most people who’ve heard me sing have said i have a nice voice, so this is encouraging. the second time was in a pub, though that time i sang with 2 other people, unfortunately we were inaudible even when shouting into the mic cos the background noise was so loud, so it could have been much more embarassing had i been singing on my own =0 however, i love doing karaoke so much, it’s a brilliant release and really fun, so therefore i intend to seek more opportunities to do it, whether alone or with mates (hopefully i’ll eventually be able to sing alone in front of a large crowd of people without freaking out..i’ve heard there’s a karaoke night in this club not far from me every thurs, and some of the pubs i go to have “open mic” nights, so watch this space!
www.shop411.com/Sing+Karaoke+Online Find our Lowest Possible Price! Search for Sing Karaoke Online
www.thesingingzone.com/ Breakthrough Method Releases Your Unique Voice! Watch Free Video Here
www.ask.com/Karaoke+Online+Singing Search for Karaoke Online Singing. Look Up Quick Results now!
www.kohls.com/ Get Great Savings That Make You Go Kohl's. $75 Orders Ship Free!
eclectic passion has written 4 entries about this goal
when people meet me for the first time, i nearly always come across as being super quiet, usually the quietest person there. no matter how much i try and make conversation, i’m a natural introvert..i don’t make much noise. anyway, i got invited to a new friend’s houseparty recently where i only knew 3 people out of about 11 invited. one of the girls had brought a karaoke machine and i asked to have a go, instead of what i do normally, which is to sit back and wish i was doing karaoke while not actually summoning the guts to do it. and ok, i don’t think many people bothered listen, but it was really fun and liberating, plus i did one song entirely on my own :) all i need is a bigger audience, and more guts! i really want to do this more often as i have a somewhat decent singing voice and most people who i’ve sung in front of have said i have a good voice..so watch this space :D
when we go to celebrate (or alternatively drown our sorrows!) after exam results day. i’m fairly shy so this is somewhat unlikely to happen, however i have improved so much in the last year, i now can dance when i’m out instead of feeling self-conscious and i’m a bit more self- assured. i have actually said i WILL do this as long as someone else comes up to sing with me the first time. WATCH THIS SPACE!!
i WILL do this one day mark my words ;)
eclectic passion has gotten 80 cheers on this goal.
- knitthis cheered this 5 months ago
- AFrayedKnot cheered this 5 months ago
- quiddities cheered this 6 months ago
- hhannah cheered this 6 months ago
- Billy Miner cheered this 6 months ago
- Georgie cheered this 6 months ago
- embroideries cheered this 6 months ago
- Laura TheRed cheered this 6 months ago
- johnest cheered this 7 months ago
- Theskysthelimit1976 cheered this 7 months ago
- Butterfly cheered this 7 months ago
- Jeff Anderson cheered this 8 months ago
- Pig Rabbit cheered this 9 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 9 months ago
- kendrafortune cheered this 9 months ago
- lumpydumpling cheered this 10 months ago
- adidacm cheered this 10 months ago
- ryan fo2l cheered this 10 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 10 months ago
- Zorea cheered this 11 months ago
- 943 cheered this 11 months ago