So I had one of these accounts back in the day (freshman or sophomore year of high school) but forget the username and password, and it seems that my email account that I used then has been hacked and I can’t get it. LOVELY. so, at a time when goals and dreams and important, it’s time to start all over!
traveling is my passion. I want to visit every state, country….whatever there is, wherever it is, I want to go. For an almost 20-year old girl, I’m well on my way!
1. Massachusetts- where I have lived my whole life. Couldn’t imagine growing up anywhere else.
2. New York- duh. upstate, the city…been there so many times it seems ridiculous to pick one time out!
3. Connecticut- my favorite times spent in CT have involved Passover at my aunt and uncle’s in Storrs. Amazing times with a family that I would not trade for the world.
4. New Hampshire- skiing, skiing, skiing. For the east coast, its as good as you’re gonna get.
5. Vermont- ditto to New Hampshire. Plus the Ben and Jerry’s factory, Stowe and Jay Peak.
6. Maine- nothing in particular stands out. Want to go to Acadia soon though.
7. Rhode Island- Newport, Narragansett, Block Island…would rather be down the Cape but I’ll take it.
8. New Jersey- one of my best friends from college lives there…always a good time.
9. Pennsylvania- roadtripped to Gettysberg and every Amish town in between with my parents in middle school. good times.
10. Delaware- Crossed Delaware off the list this past fall when I visited my cousin who goes to UDel. Pretty wild place…not sure what else is in the state but I guess the college is all you need.
11. Maryland- DC, lacrosse tournaments etc. Hate driving there.
12. Virginia- went there when I was really little and again this past February to visit 2 of my best friends at William and Mary on a free flight from when I went to Delaware. Thank you Air Tran.
13. Florida- Even though it is probably my least favorite state, I feel like any American who never went to Florida as a kid is somehow deprived. Disney, the Keys…good beaches but waaaaay too humid and flat for my liking.
14. California- amazing place. YOSEMITE, San Fran, LA, Mammoth…amazing beaches and mountains all in one? I’ll take it.
15. Washington- Seattle is one of my favorite cities. There is something quaint and calm about it, like Boston.
16. Utah- Park City, Powder Mountain…love this state.
17. COLORADO- favorite. ever. Vail, Keystone, Breckenridge….the list goes on forever. take me there and i’ll be a happy camper.
18. Arizona- Grand Canyon…need I say more?
19. New Mexico- omly been to the 4 Corners but I bought “fry dough” there and drove on the roads so I can say I’ve been there.
20. TEXAS. just recently (last week) crossed this off the list while getting stranded in Houston on the way to Belize. (Thank you United). Didn’t see the city but stayed at a…lovely Holiday Inn by the airport.