I’ve re-written a few sections, but it seems that this is now part of my goal “finish my second novel.” I’ll mark it off as completed since I did rewrite many sections.
www.tatepublishing.com/ Looking for new authors. The industry leader for new authors
www.createspace.com/ CreateSpace Makes Publishing Fast And Easy With No Setup Fees.
www.universalclass.com/ Special Offer - Any Course You Want & As Many Courses. Only $189/yr!
www.searchforpublishers.com/ Find Publishing Companies That Will Help You Publish Your Novel.
elizabethmerchant has written 8 entries about this goal
I’ve gotten through several chapters-rewritten to add a little tension. Twenty five pages have morphed into seventy five…I’ll keep after it.
I found the outline and it has really sped things back up. I am going to hit the 75 page re-write goal for Monday.
I am still trying. It is so much harder to rewrite than to write. I lost a detailed outline that I did of draft three and now I am feeling like I don’t know where I’m going. I’m still trying but not feeling altogether present when I write.
I am no fan of nanoedmo…it is not nearly as well organized and inspiriational as nanowrimo, but the commitment to do 50 hours has got me moving on my second novel. I’m nearly finished picking the draft apart and writing some new sections and hope to start a full re-write by the end of this week.
The structure seems to be working. I’ve now read through the first half of my second novel. By the end of next week, I’ll be ready for the re-write.
Nanoedmo seems to me, to be a bit silly. But the obligation of editing for 1.5 hours is a challenge and of course, I’ve signed up. That’s all I need. I’m working on novel #2. It’s a bit like looking in the mirror in the fitting room while wearing a bathing suit. Somehow, I’ll find a way to hide this novel’s bulging belly.
Okay-I’ve rewritten chapters 1-3 about a hundred times and haven’t touched the other chapters. Maybe my sub goal should be doing something with chapter 4!
elizabethmerchant has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- VioletMyst still believes that Unusual traveling instructions are dancing lessons from God cheered this 7 years ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 7 years ago
- Stupid_1 cheered this 7 years ago
- pastilla cheered this 7 years ago
- Jim cheered this 7 years ago
- RuthG cheered this 7 years ago
- ume cheered this 7 years ago
- cathibeth cheered this 7 years ago
- A little Wings 'N Fins everywhere cheered this 7 years ago
- Jennybeanses cheered this 7 years ago
- genie cheered this 8 years ago
- Felicia cheered this 8 years ago
- Got Papi? (Papacito) cheered this 8 years ago
- ceesmiles cheered this 8 years ago
- pioneerspirit cheered this 8 years ago