well, i do 4 miles walking/running on the treadmill each day on the weekends when my schedule allows. Saturday I ran a total of 1.25 miles non-consecutively, with 2 bunches of .5 miles and one of .25. Sunday i beat my current record, finishing the 4 miles in an hour (a goal I don’t feel any strong need to decrease further right now). I also ran a non-conecutive total of 1.5 miles (2 .5 miles and 2 .25 miles). I am proud. The next step is to try and run for longer bunches.
www.transcriptiongear.com/ from anywhere else. Best prices, fast shipping, service you deserve!
www.ask.com/How+To+Run+A+Mile Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
ellemenopea has written 3 entries about this goal
I haven’t run in a bit, its hard to use the treadmill during the week since both of my parents use it in the evenings. This weekend I will have time, and I plan to run both Saturday and Sunday. My goal is to see how much of the 4 miles i do each time as a run, non-continiuous. I try to do 1/4 mile at a steady speed. Its an investigative goal.
I can run for about half a mile without slowing down. I probably could do better if i really pushed myself, but this is more specificallly run a mile without pain or feeling like i’m going to puke. Right now thats at .5 miles.
ellemenopea has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- jofaithanna cheered this 4 years ago
- blincolnw cheered this 4 years ago
- Jungle Kat cheered this 7 years ago
- sunny side of town cheered this 7 years ago
- Candice cheered this 7 years ago
- scrapygraphics cheered this 7 years ago
- funchilde cheered this 7 years ago
- lob cheered this 7 years ago
- namelessgirl cheered this 7 years ago
- sharas cheered this 7 years ago
- Tidd's is BACK! cheered this 7 years ago
- Joanna cheered this 7 years ago
- pepper cheered this 7 years ago
- bananapancakes cheered this 7 years ago