I’ve gotten back into the bad habit of coming online as soon as I get home. I need to have a snack, drink and then do my homework and all my work straight away, even if I don’t feel like doing it. It will make SUCH a huge difference, and help to keep me on track for this busy year ahead. :)
www.buddyhive.com/ Buddy up and get stuff done. Join the hive and help someone else
*HolesInMySocks* has written 39 entries about this goal
I’m definitely falling behind with this goal. We have a week off school, and it’s Thursday and I haven’t even looked at any of my homework, and I have a lot to do!! If I just start some today, at least I’m crossing something off my list.
I did my Maths homework the day I got it, however, I am not doing this with other subjects. I need to put 100%+ into all of my schoolwork, and I want to spend this weekend focusing on my studies :) Even if I had nothing to study for, I want to broaden my knowledge and be a step ahead. :)
Not bothered about having to my homework, I’m actually in the mood for it! Probably because it is quite easy, but it won’t take too long so I better get to work :)
I’ve been doing well for actually somehow finding the motivation to study every night. Hopefully it pays off in my exams next week. I can’t get out of this habit. If I keep doing it, hopefully it becomes second nature.
studying every day after school! did my homework straight when i got home today after a quick break :) bring on 2012 :)
History project due in 2 weeks. Tech due for tomorrow. NEED to start both!!! Eeeek!! Better get out of bed now and work work worrrrrk!!
Wooo, getting better at this! Finished geo essay beforehand and did a good job :) seeming more focused on tech, and homework in general. Must keep this up! :)
Finished off 2 pages (almost), still got lots to do tho. Feels good to say I actually did some homework (early) over the week off!
School is out for a week, meaning I have a week to complete any and ALL homework. Even when I’m not in school, it’s taking over!! Lots of tech work to catch up on, 2 geography essays to write, and other various things to do. Great!
*HolesInMySocks* has gotten 20 cheers on this goal.
- proudauzzie cheered this 17 months ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 21 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 2 years ago
- LadyShelby cheered this 2 years ago
- Rockerkitty cheered this 2 years ago
- trajektoria cheered this 2 years ago
- ilovepanama cheered this 3 years ago
- Lors2911 cheered this 3 years ago
- ach1228 cheered this 3 years ago
- xoxoxo cheered this 4 years ago
- FoxyLady09 cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- Dolphine1313 cheered this 4 years ago
- Mike cheered this 4 years ago
- linzalee cheered this 4 years ago
- izraelle cheered this 4 years ago
- Mary_Cruz cheered this 4 years ago
- Patrick Harris cheered this 4 years ago
- sunny2day2 cheered this 5 years ago
- mattdaddy23 cheered this 5 years ago