Currently, my hair hits my back just below the bra line. It would be longer, but I cut off a few inches that looked a little old and tired; surely the result of some chemical processes I did some years ago. More specifically, the “OMG I want to be a redhead a la Julianne Moore/Ginny Weasley” exphairiment that went horribly wrong. Closest I’ve ever felt to shaving my head, lol.
www.procapsbeauty.com/ Guaranteed Results Under 1 Month 1700 5-Star Reviews, Trial Offer
www.as-prescription-treatment.com/ Find More Info About Ankylosing Spondylitis Condition & A Treatment
www.justnaturalskincare.com/ Vinegar Has Been Used For Decades To Stop Hair Loss & Grow New Hair!
www.invisionshair.com/ Laser Hair Therapy for Hair Loss and Thinning Hair - Males & Females
www.ask.com/How+To+Grow+Hair Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
Melissa B. has written 6 entries about this goal
I see I haven’t made an entry in 18 months. I am still growing my hair. There have been a few times when I’ve had a bad hair day and thought “I could chop off a foot of this and have a short, cute ‘do . . .” and eye-balled the scissors . . .
I have been unable to provide photographs because my camera died. It was old and lived a long fruiful life, so do not mourn it. When my husband returns from deployment, measures will be taken to procure new, quality photos. That is, assuming I don’t have too many bad hair days between now and then. ;-)
It feels a bit funny buying and taking prenatal vitamins, being that I’m not pregnant and I’m not trying to conceive. I kept hearing about how this type of vitamins are ideal supplements to take for hair and skin, and I do see a difference.
Beyond slight trims off of the ends (gotta do that sometimes), I’m doing the main thing this goal requires: letting my hair grow.
As for how long is too long for me personally, I think if I start sitting on it, that might be too long. :-)
Looking at the pic, I don’t see that I’ve made much progress on this goal. This is how long my hair is as of early September, when it’s wavy. In the previous progress picture, it was straighter, so maybe that’s why length change doesn’t show much.
I noticed Lauren C. said her hair was to her elbow but not yet to her waist. My elbow is actually right at my waistline or maybe a little bit below it.
I do think it is a little bit longer. It is longer than it has ever been before.
How come I’m the only one posting my hair progress? I want to see everyone else’s hair!
This is my hair as of May 17, 2007. The pic stinks, I know; my hair is damp and has that lovely dented area at the base of my head from where I had a clip attached to it to hold it up all afternoon . . . but if I didn’t take a picture right now and upload it right away, I know I’d put it off and then put it off some more and then I wouldn’t have a record of my progress. The picture’s just to show length; it doesn’t have to be fancy. At least that’s the excuse I give myself. :-P
I put my hand at my natural waist so you can actually see where it is; next time I’ll wear a less sloppy shirt where my waist might look like it exists.
I’ve done a lot of exp-hair-iments, mostly with color and to a lesser extent with cut variations.
I’ve had long hair before (and do now), but never to-the-waist long.
I figure: Why not? If I hate it, I’ll cut it.
Melissa B. has gotten 76 cheers on this goal.
- hollza16 cheered this 12 months ago
- Jeff Anderson cheered this 15 months ago
- Besha P cheered this 17 months ago
- Dandere cheered this 18 months ago
- As a Phoenix Rising cheered this 19 months ago
- Dreamdancer12 cheered this 19 months ago
- Beetty cheered this 21 months ago
- Celtic Christian cheered this 21 months ago
- itgoesto11 cheered this 21 months ago
- Chatoyant cheered this 21 months ago
- mazingrace cheered this 21 months ago
- Fishcat cheered this 22 months ago
- blueberryKiss cheered this 22 months ago
- firefly1818 cheered this 22 months ago
- Aarlene Campion cheered this 22 months ago
- Phoenix26 cheered this 22 months ago
- Steeny cheered this 22 months ago
- Lady of Shalott cheered this 23 months ago
- she's afraid of the light in the dark cheered this 23 months ago
- 14cauliflowers cheered this 2 years ago
- Suzi cheered this 3 years ago